4th November 2015, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

What should I do to ensure that I will do the diploma in Computer engineering and B.Sc Graduation?

Hi sir/Madam,

I completed Diploma In Computer Engineering & i have a completed my graduation Bsc. in 1 year then how it is possible me?''

What should I do to ensure that I will do the diploma in Computer engineering and B.Sc Graduation?

Regards
Shashi
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is good in polytechnic after 10th?
  2. What is the procedure followed for doing abroad studies after completion of diploma in computer engineering?
  3. Detailed information and specializations available to study in Polytechnic course?
  4. Eligibility for M.Phil(Commerce) after B.Com(Finance) and MBA(Finance and HR)?
  5. Am I eligible for B.Sc IT after 10th Diploma? Courses better than B.Sc IT?
  6. How much salary can I get after completing diploma in computer engineering? How much marks are required to get admission in BSc IT?
  7. Can I do BSc Computer Science through correspondence after diploma in computer engineering? What is the duration?
  8. What are the various engineering diploma course available currently?
  9. What should I do after passing 12th with 63%?
  10. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  11. Is the form of Jharkhand Polytechnic available in Market now? Last date of submission of form?
  12. How can I do B.A after diploma(through correspondence) in computer engineering? List of colleges in bihar for the same?
  13. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  14. After diploma in compute engineering can I do correspondence in BSc Computer Science? What is the duration of it?
  15. How can I do graduation in BSc directly for TYBSc? Is there any way to take admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Information about ICWAI and ICWA course? I am studying SYB.Com
  17. Am I eligible to do B.Ed after completing diploma graduation course?
  18. Information about BSc Engineering? I am a diploma Holder
15th November 2015, 02:12 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: What should I do to ensure that I will do the diploma in Computer engineering and B.Sc Graduation?

# After deeply gone through your query I came to know that you have completed the diploma in computer engineering. Now you are pursuing B.Sc. degree. You have also completed first year of B.Sc. degree.

# Now it seems that you are confused. You are presently double-minded. There are two options before you - either go for pursuing further higher studies in computer engineering or go for completion of B.Sc. degree.

# Note that both the discipline are equally rated and important. You it is your own discretion what to do and what to leave.

# You have to taken decision as per your interest, career prospects, potential and capabilities.

# As per my personal view, you should go for completion of B.Sc. degree because you have already devoted one year time in the completion of first year of B.Sc. degree. Now you have to devote next two years more and then you get Bachelor in Science degree.

# After B.Sc. degree you have the followings examinations options:

* Civil Service Examination conducted by UPSC.
* Civil Service Examination conducted by State level PSC.
* SSC Combined Graduate Level Examinations.
* UPSC Assistant Commandant Examination
* IBPS Probationary Officer (PO) Examination
* LIC ADO Officer Examination
* LIC AAO Officer Examination
* Various graduate level examinations conducted by Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs)
* and more job opportunities in various ministries and department of Central Government.
* Various State level job opportunities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?