22nd February 2016, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

List jobs offered after completion of BFA in Applied Art?

I am in my last year of Bachelor in Fine Arts course in Applied Art stream. I wish to get a job after completing my course. So kindly list some jobs which are offered to students like me on completion of the course?

22nd February 2016, 10:51 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List jobs offered after completion of BFA in Applied Art?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am in my last year of Bachelor in Fine Arts course in Applied Art stream. I wish to get a job after completing my course. So kindly list some jobs which are offered to students like me on completion of the course?
It is nice to hear that you are interested to get a job after completing BFA in Applied Art. There is good job opportunity available for BFA in Applied Art in both the Government and Private sectors. You can find job opportunity various fields such as,

- Studios,
- Advertising Companies,
- Publishing Houses,
- Fashion Houses etc.

You can also find job opportunity in freelance. If you are interested in Government then you can apply for Union Public Service Commission ( www.upsc.gov.in/) which conducts various entrance exam such, Civil Service Exam, Combined Defence Service etc. You can also apply for Staff Selection Commission ( ssc.nic.in/) (SSC) etc.
23rd February 2016, 03:53 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List jobs offered after completion of BFA in Applied Art?

Candidates having graduation with BFA have careers in the following fields which are as under:-

Art Teacher

Fine Artist

Studio Art

Multimedia Artists

Writers

Photography

Ceramics

Creative Writing

Art Director

Actor
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?