20th November 2015, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

List government jobs offered after completion of BCA degree in odisha?

I am about to complete my BCA degree in odisha. So you are requested to please list government jobs which will be offered to me after completing my graduation course?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the state government jobs in Odisha which I can apply after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  2. What are the different government jobs available in Odisha for B.Sc Agriculture students?
  3. Is one sitting degree valid to apply for government jobs? What kind of jobs are offered? -- [New]
  4. Job vacancies in Private and Government sectors for BCA fresher?
  5. List of best government jobs which we can do after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology?
  6. Career Prospects after completion of MCA course? Which courses I can join after completion of MCA course? Am I eligible for Government Jobs after completion of MCA course?
  7. Is ELLIM University valid in Odisha to get Government Jobs?
  8. Available Government Jobs after completion of BE in CSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What can I do after passing 12th? I am a Maths student
  10. What is the procedure followed for applying government job after completion of BAMS degree?
  11. What are the government job opportunities available after completion of B.Tech course? What is the syllabus followed for the exam?
  12. Can I get job after completing Diploma in Mining Engineering? Scope in Private Sector of India?
  13. Is PGDCA necessary after BCA to get government jobs? Which is more preferred in government organisations?
  14. What are the Government jobs available for diploma degree holder?
  15. Is BSc course under EIILM university recognized by Odisha Government
  16. What will be the salary offered after completion of BCA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible to apply for Karnataka Government jobs after completion of BCA in CMJ University?
  18. Is single seating BCA degree from Manonmanian Sundarnar university valid?
20th November 2015, 06:12 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List government jobs offered after completion of BCA degree in odisha?

There are wide range of job opportunities for the candidates who completed their graduation in Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA).

Some of the government sectors which offer jobs for these graduates are given below :

* BSNL.

* Wipro.

* BHEL.

* HCL Technologies.

* CMS limited.

* NEST.

* IBM Limited.

* L&T Infotech.

* IBS.

* I-FLEX solutions.

* Income Tax department.

Some of the other government sectors are like :

* UPSC.

* SSC.

* APSSC.

* Banking sector.

* IAS.

* IPS.

* IFS.

* Indian Army.

* Indian Navy.

* Railways.
20th November 2015, 09:52 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List government jobs offered after completion of BCA degree in odisha?

After completing Bachelor of computer Application there are various governments jobs available for you.

:: IBPS for Bank PO/Clerk.

:: Indian Railways.

:: CDS(Combined Defence Services).

:: IB(Intelligence Bureau).

:: Indian Post Office(IPO).

:: Indian Army.

:: Indian Navy.

:: Indian Air force.

You simply have to prepare for the entrance exam for the above jobs and then you have to clear the interview.
20th November 2015, 10:56 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am about to complete my BCA degree in odisha. So you are requested to please list government jobs which will be offered to me after completing my graduation course?
You can apply for below government jobs after completion of BCA degree.

1)Civil Service Exam

2)Railway group D exam

3)CDS

4)SSC CGL

5)SSC FCI

6)Assistant teacher jobs

7)UES exam

8)NIC scientist recruitment

9)Bank exam

10)DRDO entrance exam

11)BARC entrance exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?