29th October 2015, 02:29 AM
Unregistered

What can I do after diploma in interior design? What are the courses available next?

I have completed my ssc and now I'm doing diploma in interior designing as a first year student which is of 2years. I want to know is that what are the courses in interior design that I can do after completing my diploma without completing hsc?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get admission in any degree course after interior design diploma?
  2. Can i study further after Diploma in Interior Design?
  3. Colleges which offer BSc or Bachelor of Interior Design in Bangalore?
  4. Which are the leading institutes in Delhi? Which institute is the best? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to do PG diploma course in Architectural Design or Interior Design after completing B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  6. How to take admission in interior design?
  7. Which is the degree course and entrance exam of Interior Design? I have passed diploma in interior designing
  8. Am I eligible for masters degree in Interior design? Which colleges are there in Hyderabad and Mumbai
  9. Which group is better for me after passing 10th?
  10. How to pursue my studies after completing diploma in interior design from polytechnic college
  11. Is this a good option to do diploma in Interior designing after B.Tech in computer Science? Details of the course?
  12. Can I do interior design after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  13. Fashion Designing related courses for 10th student? Detailed information about the colleges which offer Fashion Designing courses?
  14. Details of top 5 institutes of interior design which provide masters in Interior Design?
  15. Am I eligible for Masters in Interior Design after completion of Bachelors in Business Studies?
  16. What are the options available for 12th Arts student?
  17. Can I do interior design after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  18. U P Board Intermediate Special English Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
1st November 2015, 08:44 PM
ant man

Default Re: What can I do after diploma in interior design? What are the courses available next?

You can do BFA course in interior design.

BFA stands for bachelor's of fine arts. You can take specialization in interior design.

It is a bachelor's course. You can apply.

The course will course the subjects related to

1. Interior design materials
2. Design philosophy
3. Interior architectural drafting
4. Interior lighting
5. Furniture design
6. Colour theory

There is a lot scope for this course and the jobs can get after completing the course are
1. Art Teacher
2. Writer
3. Fine Artist
4. Craft Artist
5. Multimedia Artist
6. Art Director
7. Actor
25th February 2018, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What can I do after diploma in interior design? What are the courses available next?

I have completed my BFA applied art degree course and now I want a good job as art and craft teacher what to do? Do I need to complete BED?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?