23rd July 2016, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

List of Medical colleges in West Bengal for a candidate with 176.494 marks in WBJEE(Medical)?

I have scored 176.494 marks in WBJEE(Medical). I would like to know with this marks in WBJEE which Medical colleges I will get admission in West Bengal? Please reply as soon as possible. Thank you in advance!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of the best colleges in which I can get after scoring 70 marks in AIEEE? List of the best colleges in West Bengal?
  3. List of colleges in West Bengal which offer admission in B.Sc(Zoology) course to a candidate who has secured 53.6% in 12th?
  4. Does a candidate of other state eligible to do Graduation in West Bengal?
  5. Outside state students eligible for WBJEE?
  6. How many seats are there in Medical in West Bengal? My medical rank is 1371 in WBJEE
  7. List of Bio Medical colleges in West Bengal?
  8. How many seats are remaining for admission in west bengal? List of government medical colleges?
  9. What is the lowest criteria and available seats for admission in medical colleges of West Bengal?
  10. How can a student of Odisha appear for WBJEE?
  11. List good Genetics colleges in West Bengal for studying post graduation?
  12. List of colleges in West Bengal which offer Diploma courses to a candidate who has secured 71246 rank in JEXPO?
  13. West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations (WBJEE) - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Names of the colleges in West Bengal for Medical and Engineering?
  15. Can I get admission in West Bengal Medical College for MBBS through WBJEE if completed 12th from Tamil Nadu but belonging to West Bengal?
  16. Course and place in west bengal for doing M.Sc in medical microbiology/biochemistry after BMLT course
  17. List of the colleges for M.Tech admission in West Bengal for GATE appearing candidates?
  18. List of best colleges to do diploma in Agriculture from West Bengal? -- [New]
25th July 2016, 02:46 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of Medical colleges in West Bengal for a candidate with 176.494 marks in WBJEE(Medical)?

Below I have mentioned the list of colleges where you can apply:-

1. Burdwan Medical College

2. Calcutta national Medical College

3. Indian Institute of Science Education & Research

4. BS Medical College

5. Government Medical College

6. NRS Medical College

7. ICARE Institute of Medical Science & Research

8. Institute of PG Medical Education & Research

9. North Bengal Medical College

10. R.G. Kar Medical College
25th July 2016, 04:20 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Medical colleges in West Bengal for a candidate with 176.494 marks in WBJEE(Medical)?

Just based on the rank one cannot exactly tell you about the possibility of getting admission in any college as there are various factors influencing it. I would however, suggest you to kindly sit for counselling and you will be most provided with the names of the colleges, you are fit for admission.
22nd August 2016, 04:41 PM
HERE2HELP
Member+

hello friend,
with your rank, you can get any of these colleges. Please take a look

LIST OF COLLEGES :

Bankura Sammilani Medical College

Burdwan Medical College & Hospital

Calcutta National Medical College

Medical College, Kolkata

Nilratan Sircar Medical College

North Bengal Medical College

RG Kar Medical College
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?