7th July 2017, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for admission in IISc, Bangalore through JEE main?

Am I eligible for JEE advanced 2018, if I have passed 12th examination in 2016 and I have never attempted JEE advanced either in 2016 or 2017 but attempted JEE mains in the both year. If not, am I eligible for admission in IISc Bangalore through JEE mains 2018?
Please answer both questions.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get admission in B.Tech after JEE exam?
  2. Can I apply for Integrated Ph.D programme in IISC, Bangalore if completed B.E. in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  3. Can I get admission in Electronics Department in IIT if I did not qualify JEE Main exam?
  4. Can I give JEE Main next year if appear in Maths compartmental?
  5. How many more attempts are available for me in JEE Main?
  6. Whether a candidate is eligible to appear in Jee Main on behalf of MP-PET if exhausted 3 chances for applying in colleges of Madhya Pradesh?
  7. How can I join Space Research centre in 11th standard?
  8. Whether IISC bangalore is considering GATE score for admission or not?
  9. Am I eligible to do internship in IISC, Bangalore being a student of NIT?
  10. Way to get admission in IITs and IISC, Bangalore to do PhD in Electrical? Career options available after doing PhD from IITs and IISc, Bangalore?
  11. What rank I have to secure in JEE Main to apply for JEE Advanced? -- [New]
  12. Can i give AIEEE exam after 3 years Diploma course?
  13. How to go for integrated Ph.D program in microbiology and Cell Biology from IISC Bangalore
  14. Am I eligible to apply for JEE Main exam again this year if I had given exam the previous year as well? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I apply for JEE Main 2016 twice, one on the basis of 12th and another on the basis of Diploma?
  16. How to do lateral entry in B.Tech in DCE? I am a 3rd year student of electrical and electronics diploma
  17. How can I get Internship in IISC, Bangalore?
  18. How to do aerospace after passing 2nd PUC or IIT mains?
7th July 2017, 10:18 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for admission in IISc, Bangalore through JEE main?

Yes, definitely you are eligible for JEE Mains of 2018 after the completion of class 12th studying form Science stream.
Candidates those who have competed their class 12th studying Science stream with a subject combination of PCM from a recognized Board scoring a minimum of 75% of marks in it are eligible to apply JEE examination.
Once you qualify in the JEE Mains, you will be eligible for JEE Advanced and after qualifying in the same you can get admission in IISC Bangalore.
8th July 2017, 11:12 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

You are not eligible for Joint Entrance Examination Advanced stage in 2018.

There are two consecutive attempts for JEE Advanced and three for JEE Main. Admission in IISC, Bangalore is given through JEE Advanced.
9th July 2017, 08:57 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible for JEE advanced 2018, if I have passed 12th examination in 2016 and I have never attempted JEE advanced either in 2016 or 2017 but attempted JEE mains in the both year. If not, am I eligible for admission in IISc Bangalore through JEE mains 2018?
Please answer both questions.
Yes, you are eligible fr JEE Main exam.

If you have completed 12th standard from a recognized board with physics, chemistry and mathematics with above 50% marks then you are eligible for JEE Main exam. 5% marks relaxation is provided for SC/ST category candidates.

Your age should be in between 17 to 25 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?