7th July 2017, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to become an aeronautical engineer

I am in 10th now and I want to be an aeronautical engineer. But can I take PE along with PCM in class 11th. Also, I don't understand how one can do diploma in mechanical engineering after 10th.

7th July 2017, 10:11 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to become an aeronautical engineer

After completion of your 10th standard from a recognised board, you can pursue your higher studies in 11th and 12th standard or Diploma course. You can get admission in Diploma course through merit basis of 10th standard board examination marks or through entrance examination conducted by the respective state entrance examinations board. After completion of your three years Diploma in Engineering course from a recognised board, you can get lateral entry admission in second year of four years Aeronautical Engineering course. After completion of your Aeronautical Engineering course with good subject knowledge from a recognised college/ university, you can get good job as a Aeronautical Engineer.
8th July 2017, 12:29 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am in 10th now and I want to be an aeronautical engineer. But can I take PE along with PCM in class 11th. Also, I don't understand how one can do diploma in mechanical engineering after 10th.
You need to operate B.Tech/B.E in Aeronautical engineer. Those who completed their 12th standard in science stream Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subject with not less than 50% of marks are eligible to apply for this course.
8th July 2017, 12:44 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

To become an Aeronautical Engineer, you must have to opt for Science stream in class 11th after the completion of class 10th from a recognized Board.
Elect Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as a subject combination on class 11th and 12th.
After completing class 12th, appear in the entrance examination of Engineering conducted by the respective State Council or National Council. Once after qualifying in the entrance examination, you can apply in different Colleges offering B.Tech or B.E degree course in Aeronautical Engineering to become an Aeronautical Engineer.
8th July 2017, 08:44 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to become aeronautical engineer:

In order to apply for aeronautical engineering course , you need to first complete 12th class. You have to choose PCM subjects in 12th class. Also 50% marks in 12th is required to apply for this course. Admission for this course will require you to appear for JEE exam.
If you clear JEE and a good score in this, you can apply for engineering course in reputed colleges.
9th July 2017, 12:57 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Procedures to become an Aeronautical Engineer are as follows:-

Candidate must have passed B.E/ B.Tech Aerospace Engineering from a recognized university.

Candidate must have attained at least 60 percent of marks.

Candidate must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subjects.

Candidate must have pursued M.Tech or Ph.D in Aeronautics.

Candidate must have to take part in an Internship.

Candidate must have to obtain a License.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?