1st March 2018, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

List of universities which offer B.Sc(Nautical Science) in India? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?

Hello, I am preparing for 12th CBSE Board exam. I have taken Science. I don’t want to study Engineering or MBBS. I have a different interest. I am interested in Nautical Science. Can you tell me about the reputed universities which providing Nautical Science in B.Sc anywhere in India? And Also tell me I have to give any entrance exam or not?

Related Questions:
  1. IGNOU OPENNET Entrance Test for Diploma in Nautical Science leading to B.Sc(Nautical Science)- Reasoning Aptitude (Test I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. List of universities which offer PhD in Politics in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  3. Does India Institute of Science offer M.Tech course in Biotech? List of top universities abroad offering the course?
  4. Will I have to give any entrance exams like GATE to do Ph.D in Computer Science? Procedure to do Ph.D? List of government or central universities offering Ph.D in Computer Science?
  5. Will I have to give the entrance exams like GATE to take admission in Ph.D? List of government or central universities offering Ph.D in computer science?
  6. List of universities which offer PhD in Forensic Science in India
  7. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study PhD in Management? List of universities which offer PhD in Management in India?
  8. Names of the universities which offer Home Science Ph.D admission? List of those universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of universities which offer B.Sc(Forensic Science) course? Job opportunities for Forensic Science graduate? -- [New]
  10. How to do B.Ed through correspondence? Which centers are offering B.Ed correspondence?
  11. List of universities offering PhD in Psychology without appearing in any entrance exam in India as well as in Abroad?
  12. List of top universities which offer UG course in India, Songalore, Malaysia, Australia?
  13. List of the universities offering admission in Ph.D(Life Science) without CSIR?
  14. List of universities which offer PhD in Earth Science? Entrance exam and requirements to get admission?
  15. List of reputed universities which offer PhD in Agriculture in India? Entrance exam to get admission?
  16. List of universities which offer PhD in Computer Science Engineering in India?
  17. List of top 10 universities which offer PhD in Computer Science in India?
  18. List of universities which offer M.Sc(Astrophysics) to B.Sc(Physics) candidate in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
11th March 2018, 03:42 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities which offer B.Sc(Nautical Science) in India? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I am preparing for 12th CBSE Board exam. I have taken Science. I don’t want to study Engineering or MBBS. I have a different interest. I am interested in Nautical Science. Can you tell me about the reputed universities which providing Nautical Science in B.Sc anywhere in India? And Also tell me I have to give any entrance exam or not?

List of colleges which offer BSc Nautical Science in India is given below:

Indian Maritime University - Official Website

AMET University - Official Website

Tolani Maritime Institute - Official Website

Coimbatore Marine College - Official Website

Hindustan Institute of Maritime Training (HIMT) - Official Website

Applied Research International (ARI) - Official Website

International Maritime Academy - Official Website

School of Maritime Studies (Vel’s University) - Official Website

Yes, you have to appear for an entrance examination, personal interview and medical examination to join the BSc Nautical Science course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?