10th December 2011, 11:15 AM
vamzzz

What kind of job or work experience is needed to go abroad to study MBA?

I am a final year student in BBA with 55% marks. I want to go for abroad MBA with some work experience. For this what kind of jobs or work experience is required and How to seek them. kindly reply.......

Related Questions:
  1. Is it mandatory to have work experience to study MBA in Abroad? Information about entrance exams and scholarships?
  2. Is it good to do 1 year MBA in abroad without work experience? What is the fee structure of USA and Australia for 1 year MBA?
  3. How to get a job in abroad after completing MBA with no experience?
  4. Can I do part time job if pursue MBA in Abroad? Cost expenses to study MBA in Abroad?
  5. List of universities which offer MBA in Hotel Management course in Abroad? Job opportunities after completing this course?
  6. Can I do MSc Mathematics at IIT Delhi after B.Tech in CSE? What is the procedure for that? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I study MBA in Abroad if working in a Media firm?
  8. Is it true that to do MBA from abroad requires experience? Best time to take up GRE?
  9. Which higher study should i pursue in abroad to get job there?
  10. Which is better to study among MBA and M.Com in Abroad for B.Com candidate? Procedure to get admission?
  11. Should I have to gain experience to apply for GMAT and study MBA in Abroad?
  12. Whether MBA is offered in India in collaboration with Abroad universities? Is it beneficial to study that MBA?
  13. Can I study M.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad being a B.Sc(Nursing) final year student and pursing Internship?
  14. Is work experience mandatory to study MBA in France or Germany through GMAT?
  15. HR related courses in Abroad for HR Executive/Generalist MBA candidate?
  16. What kind of job i can get in abroad after completing Journalism course from Hyderabad? -- [New]
  17. Which course to study in Abroad after B.Com other than MBA?
  18. Which is the best country to do MBA in Abroad? In which entrance exams to appear?
19th July 2012, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of job or work experience is needed to go abroad to study MBA?

what kind of work experience is required to go abroad and study for MBA ???????
3rd September 2012, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of job or work experience is needed to go abroad to study MBA?

what type of work experience is needed for doing mba from uk?
28th June 2013, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Want to study abroad but don't know how ?
18th October 2014, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Fresh B Tech grad (CSE) looking for off beat work - got offer as content editor in a sports media company - want to go for MBA at B school in USA. PLz advise if such experience will be considered.
29th January 2015, 04:11 AM
Unregistered

I am from an engineering background.I am currently working as an IT RECRUITER in a company.Will this experience as an IT RECRUITER help me in getting into any MBA program in abroad.?and minimum how many years of work experience is required.?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?