1st July 2011, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

Should I choose science or commerce?

Everybody says that science subject is hard , you can't study science. You will not have time for anything you just have to study and study.What can I do to solve the problem?

15th May 2012, 10:40 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Should I choose science or commerce?

Hi

Science and Commerce are the two streams which are offered once a student passes out of Class 10th i.e Senior Secondary School.

There is another stream which is the Arts and this is also one of the options along with the above mentioned two.

Now coming to your query, I would say yes Science is more difficult than any of the streams but there is nothing that you should worry about.

The Importance of Science lies in the fact that once you study Science in your HS, after that all the lines including the Commerce and Arts careers can be taken up by you.

But at the same place if you have studied Commerce or Arts, then you cannot pursue any of the Science careers. So this is kind of a block that needs to be faced by the Commerce and Arts students.

Many people say that Science requires complete cut off from the world, you will not get time to do anything else.

But it is not true. If you are managing your time properly and doing systematic study then you would surely get time for all that you want to do apart from studying.

Science basically requires a systematic and regular approach to the studies which many students fail to achieve and that results in their failure.

So I would say that you should definitely go for Science if you are really interested in it. But keep in mind that you have to keep this interest alive for the next two years at least so that you do good in your Class 12th Academics.

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
15th May 2012, 10:45 PM
chandu6444

Default Re: Should I choose science or commerce?

Dear,

In 11th there are three streams like science,commerce and arts.
Choosing a stream depends upon you choice think what you want to become in future.
See what is your interest then choose a field.

Beast of luck.............
15th May 2012, 11:06 PM
vivek patti

hello,

other than commerce and science there is another field which you can choose that is commerce.

to choose any one of the stream it is depend upon you to in which field you have interest.

now a days commerce and science is best treated ,but art is also not very bad . through art you can do a lot of thing in your life.

thanks and dont be confuese ,if you confuses than you may not able to get a good oppurtinity.
15th May 2012, 11:14 PM
kkkirti

Thumbs up Re: Should I choose science or commerce?

Hi, Both streams science and commerce are very good. But its all depends on your interest that in which stream you are more intrested.
Firstly, see all the subjects portion of both stream and choose one which is easy for you. Whichever stream you will choose will make your careerpath easy.
For example: If you want to be a businessman and intrested to do job in hr, marketing and sales department then you should choose commerce.
so, choose the stream according to your aimbition and intrest.
Nothing is hard if you do by heart. SO, do not run after other student and get puzzle. Take your decision own and Best Of Luck.
15th May 2012, 11:30 PM
romi_bal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Everybody says that science subject is hard , you can't study science. You will not have time for anything you just have to study and study.What can I do to solve the problem?
I would say yes Science is more difficult than any of the streams but there is nothing that you should worry about.

The Importance of Science lies in the fact that once you study Science in your HS, after that all the lines including the Commerce and Arts careers can be taken up by you.

But at the same place if you have studied Commerce or Arts, then you cannot pursue any of the Science careers. So this is kind of a block that needs to be faced by the Commerce and Arts students.

Many people say that Science requires complete cut off from the world, you will not get time to do anything else.

But it is not true. If you are managing your time properly and doing systematic study then you would surely get time for all that you want to do apart from studying.

Science basically requires a systematic and regular approach to the studies which many students fail to achieve and that results in their failure.

So I would say that you should definitely go for Science if you are really interested in it. But keep in mind that you have to keep this interest alive for the next two years at least so that you do good in your Class 12th Academics.
15th May 2012, 11:49 PM
Vikkybablu8

Science and Commerce are the two streams which are offered once a student passes out of Class 10th i.e Senior Secondary School.
There is another stream which is theArts and this is also one of the options along with the above mentioned two.
Now coming to your query, I would say yes Science is more difficult thanany of the streams but there is nothing that you should worry about.
16th May 2012, 12:27 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear..........
Science & commerce both are best in their steps its depends upon you what is your aim to became then you can choose the best.

I am providing you a carrier chart from where you can details information ....

Good luck.......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?