27th January 2015, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study Master of Science program for MCA student?

hello
i am a mca student............how to study
master of science after my final year?????
and what are all the procedures for admission????
waiting for your guidance............

3rd February 2015, 08:37 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Procedure to study Master of Science program for MCA student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
i am a mca student............how to study
master of science after my final year?????
and what are all the procedures for admission????
waiting for your guidance............
There are various specializations are available in M.Sc course. Being an MCA student, you are eligible to do M.Sc in selected specializations only like, M.Sc Computer Science, M.Sc Mathematics, M.Sc Information Technology. You are not eligible for Science related course.

Master of Computer Science (M.Sc) is a two years Master degree course which is divided into four semesters. There are so many colleges which offer this course.

Eligibility Criteria and Admission process:

-> Applicants should be a graduate in any discipline with Mathematics as a main subject from a recognized institute or a recognized university with minimum aggregate percentage of 50% and 5% relaxation is allotted to the candidates from reserved category.

-> The final selection takes place through the counseling process where the respective university conducts a Written exam and Personal Interview rounds for the shortlisted candidates.

-> Those applicants appearing for the final year of the qualifying examination can also apply.

-> The applicant will be selected based on the marks obtained in the entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?