8th March 2018, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Minimum marks required in NEET-UG to get admission in MBBS/BDS at Mumbai and Pune for Open category student?

Hello Sir, I am going to appear in NEET-UG. I am an Open Category candidate. Will you tell me the marks required for getting admission in MBBS or BDS in Mumbai & Pune?

Related Questions:
  1. When will the B.Ed admission start in Mumbai? What is the minimum marks required for Open University category to get admission in the best B.Ed college of Mumbai?
  2. How much marks are required to get in NEET open category?
  3. What is the approximate cutoff to get admission in BJ medical college pune in open category through NEET?
  4. Minimum marks required for MBBS in Open Category? I have scored 82 marks in Associate CET
  5. Minimum marks required in NEET-UG to get admission in MBBS for OBC student?
  6. Minimum marks required to crack NEET in open category?
  7. How to secure admission in a government medical college at Mumbai and Pune? I am from open category
  8. Expected minimum marks required in NEET 2017 to get a seat in MBBS for OBC category?
  9. What is the minimum marks required to get admission in Government Engineering colleges for open category?
  10. Minimum marks required in MH-CET or NEET to get admission for MBBS in Maharashtra?
  11. What is the cutoff of NEET for BJ medical college Pune for open category
  12. Minimum marks required to get admission in Mumbai? I am from Def 2 category
  13. How much marks are required to get admission good medical colleges in Mumbai or Pune in SC category?
  14. What is the minimum marks required in NEET to get admission in private colleges in Maharashtra for pursuing MBBS?
  15. Which college to apply for admission after scoring 102 marks in NEET exam?
  16. What is the minimum marks required for BDS in NEET exam for BC-E category?
  17. Upper age limit to apply in NEET-UG? -- [New]
  18. Minimum marks required to score in MHT CET to get admission in colleges of Pune and Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]

27th April 2018, 02:24 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum marks required in NEET-UG to get admission in MBBS/BDS at Mumbai and Pune for Open category student?

You haven't mentioned the college name, in which you want to get admission. There are various colleges available and cut off varies a lot for government and private medical colleges.

You should try your best to score as good as possible, so that you can get admission at the best college.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?