27th July 2017, 03:00 PM
sanoberkahkeshan

Which college to apply for admission after scoring 102 marks in NEET exam?

I am a student of 12 passed this year with 68% and NEET appeared 102 marks. Which college I can apply for? and What is the fees structure?. I have not given MH-CET EXAMS. WILL I BE ELIGIBLE THEN? or do I need to complete that exam too for getting the admission? Please advise.

30th July 2017, 10:03 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which college to apply for admission after scoring 102 marks in NEET exam?

The qualifying marks for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test was 131 was for open category candidates and 107 marks for reserved category candidates.

You have not qualified NEET exam whose score is considered for getting admission in MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS etc. MH CET score is not valid for medical courses.

Students who have not qualified NEET cannot get admission in medical colleges.
30th July 2017, 11:05 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which college to apply for admission after scoring 102 marks in NEET exam?

NEET refers to National Eligibility cum Entrance Test and it is a national level examination held for admission in MBBS and BDS degree courses in any medical college across India.

As far as you are concerned about your admission in undergraduate medical degree course having secured 102 marks in NEET then I would like to let you know that to be eligible for admission in MBBS or BDS degree course one must have atleast qualified the NEET which you have not as the minimum qualification marks required is 107 marks for SC/ST and OBC category candidates which is 131 marks in case of candidates belonging to general category. So you are not eligible for seeking admission on the basis of NEET.
30th July 2017, 04:58 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

To get admission in MBBS and BDS course one must have to appear and qualify in NEET examination which is conducted every year by CBSE for admission in private or government colleges.

So, you are not eligible to get admission in course as you have not scored at least qualifying marks of admission.

So, you have to wait for next year to appear and qualify in examination with better score.

For counselling and any other information related to NEET examination visit at www.cbseneet.nic.in.
30th July 2017, 07:55 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

The qualifying marks for NEET 2017 examination is :

General Category - 131 marks.

OBC - 107 marks.

So, you are not eligible to get admission in medical colleges after scoring 102 marks. So, one must have to qualify at least in NEET examination for admission in any government and private colleges.

So, you have to appear and qualify in NEET examination next year to get admission.
31st July 2017, 07:26 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

You can not get admission in any medical colleges either for MBBS or BDS course after scoring 102 marks in National Eligibility cum Entrance Test. This is because you have not even qualified this entrance examination.

Candidates who have not qualified NEET exam can not get admission in medical courses. MH CET score is not accepted for medical course admission. The fee structure varies from institute to institute. You should prepare for NEET exam of next year properly to obtain good marks in NEET exam of 2018.

The notification of NEET will be published in December, 2017.
31st July 2017, 05:18 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

The cut off marks of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for 2017 are:

1. Open category candidates: 131 marks.

2. Reserved category candidates: 107 marks.

You can judge that you have not qualified cut off marks of this exam. It means you can not take admission in any medical colleges.
31st July 2017, 05:51 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

First thing I would like to let you know that having managed 102 marks in NEET you are not eligible for admission in MBBS and BDS degree course in any government or private medical college of India as to be eligible for admission in MBBS and BDS degree course in any medical college of India one is at least required to have qualified NEET and the minimum qualification marks for NEET 2017 is 131 marks for general category candidates, 107 marks for OBC and SC/ST category candidates and 118 marks for general-PH category candidates.

Further as far as you are concerned about the need to qualify MH-CET examination to for admission in MBBS or BDS degree course then I would like to let you know that from last two years AIPMT, all CETs and State PMTs has been replaced by single entrance examination NEET on the basis on which admission is offered in MBBS and BDS degree course in any medical college of India.
31st July 2017, 10:21 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

You are not eligible to apply for any college admission in medical colleges after scoring 102 marks because the minimum marks required to apply for admission in MBBS course was 131 marks for general category candidates.

The cut off marks for reserved category candidates was 107 marks. Your marks is not above cut off marks.
1st August 2017, 12:38 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

You can not get admission in any medical colleges of any state by scoring 102 marks in National Eligibility cum Entrance Test.

The cut off marks of NEET was 131 marks for candidates. You should try for next year examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?