8th October 2016, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges affiliated to Lucknow University offering B.A.(Rural Development)? Course structure of this course?

Can I know the course structure of B.A.(Rural Development) course in Lucknow University? Please let me know the course structure and the colleges affiliated to this university providing this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do B.Ed. th Chaudhary Charan Singh University through correspondence? What is the duration and fee for the course?
  2. List of universities and colleges offering PG course in Genetics?
  3. List of colleges offering PG Diploma in Rural Development Management with fee structure
  4. List of universities and colleges offering PG courses in Genetics?
  5. List of top 15 engineerinng colleges in Tamilnadu offering M.Tech/M.E in Electronics affiliated to Anna University with government fee?
  6. List of Biotechnology colleges in Lucknow for M.Tech? What is the fee structure?
  7. When will the B.Ed entrance exam be held in Lucknow? List of colleges and their fee structure?
  8. What is the fee structure for Anna University? List of the affiliated colleges?
  9. Complete list of M.Tech offering colleges affiliated through Osmania University?
  10. List of colleges affiliated to North Maharashtra University offering Advanced Diploma in Software Development? Admission criteria and fee expenses?
  11. Which college will I get after scoring g1648 rank in OU PGCET in Chemistry? List of the top 10 colleges offering Chemistry affiliated to Osmania University in Hyderabad?
  12. Colleges offering Logistics in Shipping or affiliated courses to shipping? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  13. List of colleges offering part time M.E/M.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Fee structure of MS/CSE regular courses under Anna University affiliated colleges?
  15. List of Anna University affiliated colleges offering M.E structural engineering through distance education?
  16. Best colleges in Lucknow for B.Com except Lucknow Christian College? How good is National PG college or Lucknow University for B.Com?
  17. Where is the UP college situated in India?
  18. What is the fee structure of MBA in Anna University and Anna University Affiliated Colleges?
1st July 2017, 01:30 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: List of colleges affiliated to Lucknow University offering B.A.(Rural Development)? Course structure of this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I know the course structure of B.A.(Rural Development) course in Lucknow University? Please let me know the course structure and the colleges affiliated to this university providing this course?
List of colleges affiliated to Lucknow University offering B.A
  • Aryavart Institute for Higher Education
  • Avadh Girls Degree College
  • Baba Saheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Law College
  • Baby Martin Girls Degree College
  • Basudev Memorial Girls Degree College
  • Bhal Chand Institute of Education and Management
  • Bhartiya Vidya Bhawan Girls College
  • Bright Career Educational Institute
  • BSNV PG College
  • Career College Of Management And Education
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?