6th January 2016, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for B.Ed after post graduation with 69%?

Hello sir, I got 49% marks in graduation and 69% marks in post graduation. Am I eligible for B.Ed or not? If yes please tell me sum colleges in Faridabad.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria for B.Ed in IP university? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible for B.Ed course after scoring 42% in graduation and post graduation?
  3. Eligibility to get admission in B.Ed for a candidate who has secured 59% in Post Graduation and 44% in Graduation?
  4. Am I eligible for B.Ed course after completing graduation with 42%?
  5. Am I eligible for CTET exam if I have scored only 44% marks in Graduation?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria for lecturer in senior college?
  7. Can I do B.Ed from CCS university? Which are the teaching subjects in B.Ed? After B.Ed what are the requirements for TGT and PGT courses? Is there any post or vacancy in government schools for government teachers?
  8. Am I eligible for B.Ed course after scoring 42% in graduation and post graduation?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria asked for the external students to do post graduation in engineering?
  10. Post graduation eligibility in IGNOU after graduation in distance from Annamalai University?
  11. Jobs for average marks holder in graduation and post graduation?
  12. Eligibility for PGT after post graduation in geophysics?
  13. Am I eligible for CTET exam after completing Graduation with 44% marks?
  14. Higher studies options after post graduation in Political Science?
  15. Can I apply for B.Ed course with 50% marks in Graduation and 53% in Post Graduation?
  16. Can I do B.Ed after scoring 49% in graduation level and 54% in PG
  17. List of colleges along with their eligibility criteria for post graduation in Microbiology? Can a B.Sc passed student do his post graduation in Microbiology?
  18. List post graduate courses in Psychology? Eligibility criteria for admission in post graduation?
8th January 2016, 06:34 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for B.Ed after post graduation with 69%?

Eligibility criteria for Bachelor of Education:

1. Candidate must have done graduation from a recognized university. Candidates of final year graduation are also eligible for examination.

2. You must have at least 50% marks in bachelor's degree to apply for B.Ed course.

You can not apply for B.Ed course with just 49% marks in bachelor's degree.
8th January 2016, 06:53 AM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

The minimum percentage of marks required in graduation for pursuing Bachelor of Education course is 50%.

Since you have only 49% marks in graduation, you are not eligible for Bachelor of Education course.
8th January 2016, 07:07 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education.

Eligibility criteria:

*Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.

*Minimum percentage required in bachelor's degree is 50%.

You have got only 49% marks in graduation, so you are not eligible for this course.
8th January 2016, 06:45 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I got 49% marks in graduation and 69% marks in post graduation. Am I eligible for B.Ed or not? If yes please tell me sum colleges in Faridabad.
Your post graduation marks in above 50% so you are eligible for B.Ed course.

List of the B.Ed college in Faridabad:-

Advanced Institute of Education Faridabad
70 KM Delhi Mathura Road, Vill Aurangabad, Tehsil Palwal, Faridabad - 121 105 Haryana

Aggarwal College of Education
Milk Plant Road, Ballabhgarh, Faridabad - 121 004 Haryana

Bhartiyam College of Education
Ballabgarh-Mohna Road, Vill. Panhera khurd, Faridabad - 121 004 Haryana

Jagriti Institute of Higher Education
VPO-Mohna, Ballabgarh Faridabad - 121 004 Haryana

Maharani Kishori Memorial College of Education
Near Bus Stand, Hodal, Faridabad - 121 106 Haryana
8th January 2016, 07:30 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

# Bachelor in Education is the full form of B.Ed.

# Candidate with any bachelor degree holder irrespective of discipline opted, subjects taken and marks obtained pursue B.Ed degree. B.Ed degree is ideal way to join noble profession of B.Ed.

# Required educational qualification for B.Ed. course:

* Candidate must be graduated in any discipline.
* Candidate of general category and OBC category must have taken minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
* Candidate of reserved categories must have taken minimum 45% marks in aggregate.

# It is desired following qualities from the aspirant of joining the profession of teaching:

* Cheerful and pleasant personality
* Inclination towards learning
* Ability to work hard
* Coherent speech
* Good intelligence level
* Good adaptability skill
* Thorough knowledge of subject
* Good sense of humour
* Self-discipline

# Admission process of B.Ed. course:

* Candidate have to appear in entrance examination which generally conducted in the month of June/July.
* The result of entrance examination for admission in B.Ed. course generally declared in the month of July/August.
* The entrance examination is of objective type with multiple choice options.
* The questions asked are generally pertain to arithmetic, general studies, English language, aptitude, teaching potential etc.

# Names of few universities offering B.Ed. course:

* Punjab University, Chandigarh
* University of Jammu
* Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)
*Annamalai University, Tamil Nadu
* Bangalore University
* University of Pune
* Amity Institute of Education, New Delhi
8th January 2016, 08:47 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

No, I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to B.Ed course as minimum 55% marks are required in Graduation. The basic educational qualification required is "Graduate Degree" like B.Com/ B.Sc/ B.A/ BBA or B.E/ B.Tech from a recognized university. Since you have secured just 49% marks in Graduation, I am once again sorry to say that you are not eligible to do B.Ed course.
8th January 2016, 09:37 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

B.Ed is Bachelor of Education. It is a teacher training course which has become compulsory in present scenario for candidates who want to become teacher in government schools at secondary and higher secondary level.

Candidate must have at least 50% marks in bachelor's degree to be eligible for this course. As you have only 49% marks in graduation, you are not eligible for Bachelor of Education course.
8th January 2016, 11:24 PM
kantraman

Minimum qualification for B.Ed is graduation in any stream not post graduaion.But some universities prefer post graduation degree and give 5% watages during counselling time, jammu university is one of them.
8th January 2016, 11:50 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sr, I got 49% marks in graduation and 69% marks in post graduation. Am I eligible for B.Ed or not? If yes please tell me sum colleges in Faridabad.
The aspirant's graduation marks are considered for B.Ed (not post graduation marks). The eligibility to study B.Ed is a graduation with 50% marks from a recognized university. The candidate has to appear for an entrance examination for the admission. The duration of the course is two years. The post graduation is fine and useful for your teaching profession. The course is available in many institutions in India. Faridabad colleges given below:

- Aravali College of Advanced Studies in Education - http://www.aravali.edu.in/aravalicae/index.php
- Aggarwal College of Education - http://www.aggarwalcollege.org/
- B.S. Anangpuria Institute of Education - http://anangpuria.com/Default.aspx
16th June 2019, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Can i do b.ed after post graduation. My percentage is 50% in m.com and 58%in b.com. So which degree is consider for b.ed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?