2nd June 2016, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Number of seats available in each agricultural college of Karnataka?

Hello sir, I want to get admission in Agricultural college in Karnataka. So please let me know the number of seats available in each agricultural college located in Karnataka. Please solve my query as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How many sets of MBBS are there in Maharashtra?
  2. Locations where bsc agriculture course is available? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How many medical seats were distributed in Karnataka?
  4. How many medical seats were distributed in Karnataka?
  5. What is the fee structure for AGBSC? I have scored 32899 rank and I belong to SC
  6. Procedure to get admission and number of seats available in PG programme in Karnataka for MBBS student?
  7. List of private AGBSC colleges in Hyderabad?
  8. Will I get a seat in AGBSC after scoring 55 marks in EAMCET and 873 in IPE
  9. Is there any increase in the number of seats in Karnataka CET? Any chance to get medical seat in medical colleges of Karnataka?
  10. Number of government seats available for MD study in Ayurveda in different colleges in Karnataka?
  11. What is the fee structure for MS, MD college seats in Maharashtra and Karnataka
  12. Fee structure of government seats in government medical colleges in Karnataka? What should be my ranking to secure a goverment seat and private college of Karnataka?
  13. Number of seats available for aerospace engineering in Karnataka?
  14. Passed MBBS from GMC Jammu and Kashmir : Am I eligible for Post Graduate Medical Exams of Maharashtra and Karnataka? Number of seats for outside state candidates?
  15. Which universities should I opt under ICAR UG program? List of top universities?
  16. Fee structure of government seats in government medical college of Karnataka? Ranking required to get a seat in government and private college of Karnataka?
  17. Is BSE Agriculture a good option after 12th?
  18. List of colleges offering B.Sc(Forestry) to 12th PCB candidate in Raichur? Procedure to get admission?
25th May 2019, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Number of seats available in each agricultural college of Karnataka?

I have got 42042 rank in agbsc and 81 %in 2nd pu board can I go for agbsc?
13th June 2019, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Number of seats available in each agricultural college of Karnataka?

Sir I got 1500 rank in bsc agri and 4000 in pratical exam ,and 90 percent in board exams.Will I get seat for agbsc courses, and if I get ,which college should I prefer to go .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?