7th July 2014, 12:44 PM
seransingaram

Procedure to get admission and number of seats available in PG programme in Karnataka for MBBS student?

Hello
How many PG seats are available in Karnataka,
what is the procedure for admission.
My daughter finished MBBS in tamilnadu
Now she want to do PG in karnataka.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the methods to get admission for PG in Karnataka after MBBS?
  2. Total number of seats in MBBS under merit list category in Karnataka? Is there any chance to get MBBS seat anywhere in Karnataka through CET?
  3. Am I eligible for KCATE against vaccancies vacancies of Karnataka for MBBS? I'm a student of science preparting for Medical outside Karnataka
  4. Can 12th Arts student enroll for Nursing course? Fee structure and number of seats? Procedure for admission?
  5. Fee structure for direct admission in MBBS course through management seat? How many seats are available?
  6. Which books should I prefer to join MCH in neurosurgery directly after MBBS? How many seats are available for the same?
  7. Total number of seats for MBBS in Private Medical Colleges of Karnataka for outside states general category students?
  8. Number of seats of MBBS in Maharashtra(Private and Government)? Caste-wise distribution of all seats? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I do CS without B.Com?
  10. How many MBBS seats are provided for non Karnataka category?
  11. Procedure to get admission in first PUC for a non Karnataka student?
  12. Recommended colleges for me for MBBS with lowest possible fee structure? Number of seats available for MBBS for open category in Maharashtra?
  13. Number of seats and admission criteria of government medical colleges offering MBBS course
  14. Information about MBBS management quota seats in Karnataka or Tamilnadu?
  15. Can a 12th arts student enroll for nursing course? List of institutes along with their admission procedure and available seats for the nursing course? How can I apply for nursing course after 12th?
  16. How many medical seats were distributed in Karnataka?
  17. Any NRI seats in AIIMS exam? Admission procedure for it?
  18. How many seats are reserved for ST students in MBBS in Karnataka colleges?
1st September 2017, 08:23 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission and number of seats available in PG programme in Karnataka for MBBS student?

You need to apply for PG medical entrance exam or NEET PG for admission in Karnataka for PG medical course. Admission will be on the basis of performance in the entrance exam and seats are allotted through counselling.

Hence, make sure your daughter is well prepared for the entrance exam. If not able to get admission through merit, you have to take admission in management quota, which is very expensive.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?