19th April 2011, 11:23 PM
jbgudigar

Number of government seats available for MD study in Ayurveda in different colleges in Karnataka?

Dear Sir,
I want to know the answer for number of government seats available for M.D Study in ayurveda in different collages in karnataka.
Please answer me as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How many seats are there in MD/MS Ayurveda for ST category students in Government Ayurvedic Colleges in Maharashtra?
  2. How many seats are available in government colleges through JEXPO?
  3. Eligibility for CET for Medical entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Number of seats and fee to study MDS in government colleges of India?
  5. What is total number of PG course seats in Ayurveda in Kerala state?
  6. Fee structure of government seats in government medical colleges of Karnataka? What should be my ranking to get government seat in government and private colleges of Karnataka?
  7. List of private MD(Ayurveda) colleges in Maharastra and Karnataka with their fee structure?
  8. Entrance exams and colleges for post graduation in Ayurveda?
  9. Number of seats in government medical colleges and number of seats in private colleges available in Tamilnadu?
  10. Kerala Ayurvedic MD entrance exam pattern? Total number of seats? Names of the colleges providing MD in Ayurveda
  11. Karnataka CET for candidate living in Delhi? How to get the forms?
  12. Fee structure of government seats in Government Medical Colleges of Karnataka? What should be my ranking to get a government seat in a government and private college of Karnataka?
  13. What is the total number of available MBBS seats in Punjab government colleges? -- [New]
  14. Is there any increase in the number of seats in Karnataka CET? Any chance to get medical seat in medical colleges of Karnataka?
  15. Number of PG Dental Seats available in Bangalore under government quota for domicile students of Karnataka?
  16. Fee structure for government seats in government medical colleges of Maharashtra? What should be my ranking to get government seat in government and private college of Karnataka?
  17. Number of seats in government polytechnic colleges?
  18. Fee structure of government seats in government medical colleges in Karnataka? What should be my ranking to secure a goverment seat and private college of Karnataka?
29th May 2011, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Number of government seats available for MD study in Ayurveda in different colleges in Karnataka?

govt. entrance exam dates in hyderabad for ayurved
5th June 2011, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Number of government seats available for MD study in Ayurveda in different colleges in Karnataka?

can u tell me the total no government seats of SCG category for ayurveda course in karnataka cet?
31st August 2011, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

my scholershif is 2009/2010 & 2010/2011 1st year& 2nd year check is not pless sarch my scholershif eshappa/ bhimanna govt
joniur college sedam
23rd February 2012, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

When is karnataka cet for ayurveda
27th March 2012, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

how i apply bhu pg intrace examination?
26th June 2012, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

does SCG category includes gadinadu SC students also?
26th August 2014, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Number Of government seats available for MD studystudy in ayurveda in different college in Maharashtra
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?