24th May 2011, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

When will online application forms for UG courses be available in Presidency college?

When will I get the online application form of undergraduate course in Presidency College
send details on my email id...

Related Questions:
  1. When will be the admission in M.A Sociology in Kanpur University?
  2. Online site for admission in Presidency College, Kolkata? Manual forms are made available?
  3. Date of availability of forms of Physics Honors in St. Xavier College, Presidency College and Maulana Azad College?
  4. When are the DU BBA application forms available? Last date of submission of forms?
  5. Admission procedure, eligibility and availability of forms for B.Sc Physics honours in Presidency College?
  6. Admission to Honors degree courses in Calcutta University, Jadavpur University and Presidency college?
  7. How may I get admission forms of listed colleges? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  8. Date of sale of application forms for PG course in Economics? What is the admission procedure?
  9. Date of sale of admission forms and prospectus for admission into BSc course of Lady Brabourne College, Lorento College, St Paul's College and Presidency College in Kolkata?
  10. When are the applications forms for B.A available for following colleges?
  11. Date of sale of application form for taking admission to presidency college, Kolkata in B.A? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How may I get he previous years question papers of Presidency college for B.Sc chemistry?
  13. Procedure of online application for Bachelor of Physiotherapy course? -- [New]
  14. Minimum marks needed in WBCHSE to get admission in Presidency College Kolkata?
  15. How to get admission in presidency college? What is the syllabus?
  16. When the application form of Presidency College M.A. entrance exam will be released? How to apply?
  17. Cutoff marks required in 12th Physics to study Honours in Presidency College?
  18. When to apply for application form of Physics honors in Presidency college Kolkata?
10th June 2012, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will online application forms for UG courses be available in Presidency college?

what is the last date of ug form submission in bathune and presidency college?
16th June 2015, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will online application forms for UG courses be available in Presidency college?

my son rajeswar kanti roy have dully passed higher seconadary education 2015 under wbchse with aggregate 410, bengali 75, english 72, physics 96, mathematics 87 & chemistry 80, sc candidate . now he shall want to apply for bsc (hons) in mathematics or physics online application to presidency college kolkata. please acknowledge me how i process ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?