7th July 2011, 08:56 PM
saishankari

How to join in B.Com course through distance after passing 12th? What is the fee structure?

Sir I was passed in +2 in the year of 1989.
Now I am living in dindigul and I am 41yrs old.
How can i want to join in B.com course by distance education.
What is the fee structures

Related Questions:
  1. Should I join BSc after passing 12th? What is the fee structure?
  2. Procedure to study correspondence course in Law? Universities conducting the correspondence course?
  3. Can I join merchant Navy after passing 12th with 61% science? What is the fee structure?
  4. What is the fee structure after passing 12th to join Merchant navy course?
  5. Is it possible to join engineering after passing 12th? What is the fee structure?
  6. How to join BBA after passing 12th with 77.4%
  7. Information regarding best Universities and fee structure join M.Sc in Biotechnology in Distance Learning?
  8. Eligibility criteria to join distance MBA programme? What is the fee structure
  9. From where in Patiala can I do part time Diploma in Banking? Fee structure for doing such course? -- [New]
  10. How may I join distance education program in MBA from CUSAT University? What is its fee structure?
  11. How may I join distance learning program in French studies? What is the fee structure of this course?
  12. How to join fashion design after passing 10th? What is the fee structure?
  13. Pilot training courses in AP after 12th standard and age 19? Fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is it possible to join CA course after completion of Masters degree in Computer Science? Required Eligibility criteria and Fee structure to join CA course?
  15. How to join Bansal classes after passing 10th? What is the fee structure?
  16. Top colleges in which I can get admission for B.Com correspondence after scoring 78% in 12th? Fee structure of the course?
  17. How to join B.Pharm after passing 12th?
  18. Can I complete B.Com through distance course along with law? What is the procedure for sybcom admission and its fee structure?
23rd February 2012, 07:14 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join in B.Com course through distance after passing 12th? What is the fee structure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by saishankari View Post
Sir I was passed in +2 in the year of 1989.
Now I am living in dindigul and I am 41yrs old.
How can i want to join in B.com course by distance education.
What is the fee structures

There is no age criteria for candidate willing to pursue degree course through distance mode . An individual who has passed the +2 level of exam is eligible for the Bachelors Degree program. There are many Universities which are approved by the Distance Council of Education which offers degree programs in most of the stream.
Indira Gandhi National Open University is one of them. The duration of the course is 3 years to 6 years. The Fee structure to do Bachelors in Commerce from IGNOU is 23,800.
However, there are many other Universities, which are mentioned below, which offers Bachelors Degree and you can refer to their official websites.
Osmania University
Alagappa University
Andhra University
Kurukshetra University
Bangalore University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?