16th September 2014, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Admission in B.Ed is possible based on B.R.S. qualification? Details of colleges where I can get admission?

Can i get the admission in B.Ed. college with B.R.S. Qualification ?
Other wise yes Give college detail that in which college admission possible

23rd September 2014, 11:09 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in B.Ed is possible based on B.R.S. qualification? Details of colleges where I can get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can i get the admission in B.Ed. college with B.R.S. Qualification ?
Other wise yes Give college detail that in which college admission possible
Why not? B.Ed course is open for the candidate who have completed bachelor degree course. B.R.S is equivalent to a bachelor degree course. So, after B.R.S course you are eligible for B.Ed course.

Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) is a Bachelor degree course in the Education field. The duration of the course is two years which are divided into four semesters.
  • Those candidates who have completed their graduation are eligible to pursue for B. Ed course. Candidates require a score of above 50 percent to get admission.
  • The admission to the course is basically offered on the basis of the marks scored in graduation. Some reputed colleges conduct admission tests during the selection process.

B.Ed colleges in India:-
  • Jamia Millia Islamia, Maulana Mohammed Ali Jauhar Marg, New Delhi
  • A.G. Teachers College, Ahmadabad
  • Himachal Pradesh University, Department Of Education, Shimla
  • D.M.College of Teacher Education, Imphal
  • Andhra University, Visakhapatnam
  • St. Xavier’s College of Education, Patna
  • calcutta university provides direct admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?