1st February 2015, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Which are the other colleges in Mumbai offering Nutrition degree course? Can I get direct admission in second year?

My son is pursuing Microbiology (First Year) from Fergusson College, Pune. But now this field does not seem to interest him and is also unable to cope with it. I would like to know more about Nutrition Science Degree. Does Mithibai College, Mumbai offer a degree in Nutrition Science or Dietics. Which are the other colleges in Mumbai offering this degree? Can he take admission to S.Y. B.Sc to Nutrition Science or has he to start afresh i.e taking admission for the First Year. He secured 65% in 12th (Science) from Maharashtra Board with PCMB. Please guide.

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff list of all the colleges in Mumbai and Pune University for direct 2nd year admission in ETC?
  2. List of colleges offering direct 2nd year admission in degree? Eligibility criteria for the same?
  3. List of colleges offering direct 2nd year admission in degree? I have completed diploma in Chemical Engineering
  4. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year degree after scoring 81% in final year diploma in mechanical engineering?
  5. When is the entrance exam for MSc in food and nutrition in colleges of Mumbai?
  6. Qualification required to join biology field like health dietitian course? I have completing my 12th in science stream
  7. How to take admission in degree direct 2nd year after completing diploma from VJTI
  8. Best Engineering colleges which are offering direct second year admission for Btech i -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Are there any private exams besides CET for direct admission to degree colleges? List of colleges in Mumbai and time when I should apply for it?
  10. Names of the colleges which will give me admission to direct 2nd year in Mechanical engineering after completing diploma with 70.41% from Mumbai University
  11. Cutoff list of Mumbai and Pune for direct 2nd year admission in computer engineering?
  12. Cutoff list of Mumbai and Pune for direct 2nd year admission in Computer Engineering?
  13. Colleges which are offering MSc courses in India? I am a 2nd year BSc student of Nutrition
  14. Cutoff list of Mumbai and Pune university colleges for direct 2nd year admission in engineering?
  15. In which college can I consider MSc course after passing BSc in Nutrition?
  16. When is the entrance test of MSc in Clinical Nutrition and Nutrition and Dietietics of Mumbai University Colleges? What is the syllabus for the exam?
  17. 3rd year cutoff list for admission in direct 2nd year for Chemical in Mumbai University colleges
  18. Which are the colleges offering dietics and nutrition courses?
28th February 2015, 10:32 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the other colleges in Mumbai offering Nutrition degree course? Can I get direct admission in second year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My son is pursuing Microbiology (First Year) from Fergusson College, Pune. But now this field does not seem to interest him and is also unable to cope with it. I would like to know more about Nutrition Science Degree. Does Mithibai College, Mumbai offer a degree in Nutrition Science or Dietics. Which are the other colleges in Mumbai offering this degree? Can he take admission to S.Y. B.Sc to Nutrition Science or has he to start afresh i.e taking admission for the First Year. He secured 65% in 12th (Science) from Maharashtra Board with PCMB. Please guide.

Colleges Offering Nutrition degree course in Mumbai:
  • Shri Ram Murti Smarak College of Engineering & Technology
  • Inderprastha Engineering College
  • Ajay Kumar Garg Engineering College
  • JSS Academy of Technical Education.

Can I get direct admission in second year?

It is based on the colleges, which you are interested to apply for Graduation course. The admission for Graduation in Nutrition degree course differs from college to college. Most of the colleges conduct their own entrance exam. Such colleges select candidates based on the marks scored in entrance exam.
23rd April 2017, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the other colleges in Mumbai offering Nutrition degree course? Can I get direct admission in second year?

I am doing bba now and secured 65% in 12th H.S.C.(commerce) but now i want do graduation in Nutrition or diets degree course. According to my qualification it is possible to admit in any of collages of mentioned course? Please guide me...
21st April 2021, 02:20 AM
Unregistered

What subjects mithibai provides in science stream??
Do they have dietitian nutritionist courses
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?