25th January 2012, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Colleges which are offering MSc courses in India? I am a 2nd year BSc student of Nutrition

I am a second year b.sc student of nutrition in bankura,west bengal.i want to know about the colleges which are offering M.sc courses in India.

Related Questions:
  1. In which college can I consider MSc course after passing BSc in Nutrition?
  2. How to do MSc in food nutrition after scoring 75% in BSc? Which are the suitable colleges in India? I am a student of BSc 3rd year
  3. Can I take up Nutrition Course in my MSc? What is the scope in this field?
  4. Can I enroll for MSc Nutrition after completing BPT?
  5. MSc in biotechnology or MsSc in microbiology? Which one is better? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which courses can I do after passing BSc 2nd year? What is the fee structure?
  7. Colleges offering MSc Nutrition and Dietetics?
  8. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology?
  9. M.Sc in Nutrition and Dietetics after B.Sc with Bio-technology, microbiology and chemistry? Scope and good colleges in Hyderabad?
  10. How to become a Nutritionist after finishing BSc in Microbiology? Am I eligible to apply for MSc in Nutrition? Which are best colleges offering this course?
  11. Colleges offering MSc Nutrition and Dietetics in Hyderabad?
  12. Any PG courses related to Maths after BSc Mathematics? Institutes offering the course?
  13. Which are the job oriented courses after BSc other than MSc? Names of the colleges offering these courses and the eligibility criteria of it?
  14. How to do MSc after passing BSc 2nd year?
  15. Which subjects to choose in 11th and 12th? I have just passed 10th
  16. What are the courses available after BSc? List of colleges that offering MSc, MS, MCA in Kerala?
  17. Can I do MSc in food and nutrition after doing BSc in Biotechnology? In which colleges are these courses available?
  18. How to apply for admission in M.Sc Nutrition and Dietetics course after B.Sc in Microbiology? -- [New]
18th April 2012, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges which are offering MSc courses in India? I am a 2nd year BSc student of Nutrition

FOR HORTICULTURE HAVE ANY PG COURSE OR Msc ,if yes plesae preovide detail with offering collage
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?