2nd April 2019, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

Percentage required in BCom to join ICSI Program?

Hello friends, I am studying BCom course right now and after completing my Graduation, I want to join ICSI Program. So, I would like to know that what percentage is essentially required in my BCom for joining this program? Please let me know as soon as possible.

7th April 2019, 04:44 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in BCom to join ICSI Program?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I am studying BCom course right now and after completing my Graduation, I want to join ICSI Program. So, I would like to know that what percentage is essentially required in my BCom for joining this program? Please let me know as soon as possible.

There is no percentage of marks required in BCom (Graduation) to join the ICSI Executive Program. Those students who have passed Graduation in any stream (except Fine Arts) are eligible to study the ICSI Executive Program.
The ICSI Executive Program consists of two Modules (Module I & II has four papers each). The ICSI Professional Program consists of 9 papers divided into three modules. The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) website link is given Click Here
8th April 2019, 10:39 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Percentage required in BCom to join ICSI Program?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
There is no minimum marks required in B.Com to join in ICSI program. ICSIC course is divided into three levels,

Foundation Programme,
Executive Programme and,
Professional Programme

Being a B.Com student you can directly eligible to apply for ICSI Executive course. The ICSI Executive Program syllabus having Modules (Module I & II has four papers each. Examination is conducted twice a year in June and December.

Official website -> ICSI
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?