1st March 2018, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to join ICSI program?

Hello guys, I am a Commerce student studying in 12th ISC. I am interested to join ICSI program. I am not a creamy student. I have secured 67% in 11th ISC. I want to know what is the percentage needed for getting admission to ICSI program?

9th March 2018, 06:32 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to join ICSI program?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, there in no certain percentage required in 12th Class to join ICSI program. The basic educational qualification required to be eligible is as follows.

>> You must have completed your 12th Class (Higher Secondary Course) in 10+2 pattern in any subject for joining company secretaryship. But in this case, you are required to clear all the 3 levels to be eligible.

>> On the other side, candidates who are done with their Graduation in any stream are also eligible for this Company Secretaryship course. In this case, they will have to clear Executive and Professional programs.

>> Hence, as there is no certain minimum percentage required in 12th Class to pursue this course I can say that you are certainly eligible to pursue this CS course through ICSI program.
10th March 2018, 08:50 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to join ICSI program?

Company Secretary course has three stages:

Foundation Programme.

Executive Programme.

Professional Programme.

You just need to have passing percentage of marks to be eligible for Foundation course of Company Secretary. Admission is open throughout the year. 12th passed or appearing candidates can apply for 1st stage.

Get more details about ICSI at CS course .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?