11th June 2016, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in class 12th to get admission in a NIT?

I have got 69% marks in class 12th board exams and took a 1 year drop. If I have scored 180 marks in JEE Main, will it be enough to get admission in a NIT?

Related Questions:
  1. Required Percentage of Marks in 12th Class to get admission in SRCC?
  2. Percentage required in 12th to take admission in NIT?
  3. Is there any NIT college available where 12th percentage doesn't required for NIMCET qualified student?
  4. What's the minimum percentage marks requied in 12th for appearing in AIEEE?
  5. How much score is required to get admission in NIT Nagpur? How much percentage is required in 12th science CBSE?
  6. How much percentage is required in 12th to get admission in DU engineering College?
  7. Percentage required to get admission in 12th Board exam for admission in NIT Delhi?
  8. Required Percentage of Marks to get admission in 12th Class?
  9. Minimum percentage of marks required in PCM to get into NITs being a candidate having secured 54% in 12th class?
  10. How much percentage is required in class 12th to take admission in government medical college
  11. How to join NIT after passing 12th? What is the percentage marks required?
  12. Percentage needed in 12th boards for admission in NIT? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Details regarding the admission in AMU for 12th pass commerce stream student? Percentage required for admission?
  14. Best institutes in India for Astrobiology course? How much percentage is required in class 12th?
  15. After studying in 12th how to get admission in B.Tech in DU? Minimum required for admission? Percentage required for admission in B.Tech? Is there any entrance test for B.Tech admission? Date of sale of application form?
  16. Percentage required to do CA after 12th?
  17. Required Percentage of Marks in 12th Class to get admission for IHM?
  18. Percentage required in 12th class to get admission for B.Com honors from Jammu University?
11th June 2016, 05:55 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in class 12th to get admission in a NIT?

The minimum academic qualification required to appear for JEE examination is that the candidate must have passed class 12 examination with above 50% marks in science stream from a recognized board of education.

The maximum number of attempts to appear for JEE mains examination is 03 consecutively.

There are chances of getting in any of the NIT being secured 180 marks in JEE mains examination.
11th June 2016, 06:52 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have got 69% marks in class 12th board exams and took a 1 year drop. If I have scored 180 marks in JEE Main, will it be enough to get admission in a NIT?
You have got 69% marks in 12th standard, so you are eligible to get admission in NIT's.

If you have scored 180 marks in JEE Main, then you will get admission in NIT's.
11th June 2016, 08:40 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To get admission in NIT, you must have to appear in JEE Main examination after completion of your 12th standard from a recognised board. You need to have good aggregate of at least 80% marks in your 12th standard and around 300 marks in JEE Main examination to get admission in NIT. Since, you have secured 69% marks in 12th standard board examinations and 180 marks in JEE Main examination, there are very less chances for you to get admission in NIT.
11th June 2016, 10:38 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Percentage required in class 12th to get admission in a NIT

** The required percentage in class 12th to get admission in National Institute of Technology is varies from category to category.

** For general category the required percentage is minimum of 70% and for reserve category the required percentage is 55%.

** As you got 69% marks in class 12th board exams so it will be enough to get admission in a NIT.
23rd October 2016, 02:40 AM
Unregistered

I passed 12th with 73.8%in mp board last year and I am not improvement this year. I belong to general category. What qualification should be needed this year for Nit
28th May 2017, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 59% in class 12(cbse) n i am form general qota but i have scored 250 in jee mains 2017. Will i will get admission in any top level nit.
28th May 2017, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

I have got 71 percentage marks in 12th in general cat I eligible to get admission in nit
3rd June 2017, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

I have got 66.6% (total) in 12 , and 57.3%(PCM) in st cat, and i have qualified jee mains will i get admission
28th July 2020, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

I git 49.9 %in mp bord and 74% in jee mains kan I get iit
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?