28th April 2015, 11:48 AM
prachi2310

Percentage required to get admission in 12th Board exam for admission in NIT Delhi?

I have got 76 At least how much percentage I require in 12th Board exam to get admission in NIT Delhi ?

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage required and fee structure for admission in NID? Shifting to CBSE board from State board is beneficial for that?
  2. Am I eligible for admission in B.C.A. with N.I.O.S 12th mark sheet in Delhi?
  3. Abilities and percentage required to get admission in good Medical schools of USA?
  4. Percentage needed in 12th boards for admission in NIT? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Does the percentage of 12th counts for admission in NIT?
  6. How much percentage required in 12th board exam for admission to Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course?
  7. How should I take admission in Delhi commerce? Where is the cutoff high?
  8. Admission in B.Com in AMU in girls college after passing 12th from Delhi? What is the minimum percentage for admission?
  9. Am I capable to take admission in BCA with NIOS marksheet in delhi?
  10. Percentage required to take admission in government medical colleges after 12th? Books to be referred?
  11. Percentage required in 12th to take admission in NIT?
  12. How much score is required to get admission in NIT Nagpur? How much percentage is required in 12th science CBSE?
  13. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to get admission in NIT Durgapur for SC candidate who has secured 82% in 12th WBCHSE Board exam?
  14. How much percentage is required to take admission in Delhi for economics
  15. What is the minimum percentage required to take admission in English Honors
  16. Can I get admission in top NIT college after scoring 85% in 12th CBSE board exam
  17. How much minimum percentage of marks is required in 12th for taking admission in law schools?
  18. Eligibility for admission based on 10th and 12th results?
28th April 2015, 08:04 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required to get admission in 12th Board exam for admission in NIT Delhi?

Sorry to say you that admission in the NIT are not taken on the board percentage but it is taken on the basis of board percentage and JEE Mains rank both .

So you have to appear in the JEE examination conducted by the CBSE every year . The examination is conducted in two stages . Those 1,50,000 who qualify in the JEE mains are only eligible for the JEE Advance in which only 10000 students are selected .

The application form for the JEE Main is available from the November on the CBSE official website www.cbse.nic.in .

The examination is conducted in the month of April . The cut off for different category students are different .

So you have to first appear and qualify with good marks to become eligible to get admission in NIT Delhi .
12th July 2015, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Percentage required to get admission in 12th Board exam for admission in NIT Delhi?

what minimum % in cbse 12th boards is required to take admission in NITs if i have qualified JEE MAINS 2015?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?