20th January 2018, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

Possibilities of getting direct admission in 3rd year through distance education for B.Sc Botany?

I completed 2 years in bsc botany from regular graduation course. After two years I got government job now I want complete my graduation in B.Sc botany. So please tell me if any chance to take direct admission in the 3rd year of distance graduation course of B.Sc botany? Please reply I want to complete my graduation course in B.Sc botany

21st January 2018, 04:56 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibilities of getting direct admission in 3rd year through distance education for B.Sc Botany?

Sorry, to say that it is not possible to get direct admission in 3rd year of B.Sc. Botany course through distance education. You have to pursue complete three years B.Sc. Botany course through regular or distance mode of education. You can't pursue two years of B.Sc. Botany course through regular mode and remaining one year B.Sc. Botany course through distance mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?