7th July 2017, 12:56 PM
Neha140415

Direct MCA 3rd year admission is possible at IGNOU?

Hello Sir/Mam, I completed my MCA 2nd year from raisoni but I didn't complete last 3rd year because of financial problems and also I got married and I cant take admission in the same college because of 1lakh fees for MCA 3rd year. Can I get admission direct in MCA 3rd year at IGNOU. Is it possible? Please reply asap...

Related Questions:
  1. Is admission in IGNOU for MCA through entrance exam or direct admission?
  2. How to take admission in direct 3rd year degree after completing diploma 3rd year
  3. Which are the universities offering direct 3rd year entry into MCA distance course
  4. Should I go for MCA after doing B.Com from IGNOU?
  5. How to take direct admission in B.Com?
  6. Eligibility to appear in IIT-JAM(MCA) for BCA(IGNOU) 3rd year student who have secured 58% in 12th and 56% in 10th? Do I have to face interview in IIT-JAM? Syllabus and books for preparation of IIT-JAM(MCA)?
  7. How to take admission in MCA 2nd year after doing BCA from WBUT
  8. Am I eligible for MCA from Pune University or IP University after taking admission in direct 3rd semester lateral entry?
  9. Is there any entrance exam to study M.Com in Delhi University for B.Com student of IGNOU?
  10. Minimum percentage required for admission in MCA course of IGNOU?
  11. Any recognized institutes providing direct 3rd year admission?
  12. IGNOU MCA 3rd semester solved question papers of last 5 semesters?
  13. Direct admission in MCA 2nd year after BCA, possible? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Whether doing MCA from IGNOU is not valuable?
  15. List of institution and procedure of admission for direct entry into second year of B.Tech. after diploma?
  16. Is MCA from IGNOU a good course? Can i get Govt. jobs afterwards and be eligible for GATE?
  17. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to get admission in IGNOU for MCA program? Procedure to get admission?
  18. Is there any entrance exam to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Delhi University for B.Sc student of IGNOU? -- [New]
10th July 2017, 10:15 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Direct MCA 3rd year admission is possible at IGNOU?

You can not get direct admission in third year of Master of Computer Application at Indira Gandhi National Open University.

IGNOU allows admission in first year of MCA only. It is better if your college allows then you can take admission in third year of MCA. You can take education loan if you are facing financial problems.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?