2nd August 2016, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Am I Eligible to practice as a Lawyer after doing 3 year LLB Course?

Hello Sir, I have done my Matric, Pre-University and then BSc 1st year as a regular school/college student. After that I passed BA 2nd year through distance education but got a compartment in BA 3rd year/Final year exam which I did not clear.Then I joined and passed 2 years distance education M Com (55% marks) from Annamalai University under the Open University System. After that I did 3 years MBA -First Division (on the basis of my M Com degree) through distance education from Annamalai University. Please advise me if I am eligible to join 3 years LLB and to practice as a lawyer after doing 3 years LLB.

4th August 2016, 09:10 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I Eligible to practice as a Lawyer after doing 3 year LLB Course?

I am sorry to say that you cannot get admission in LLB course as you have not cleared your graduation with clearing all of your papers. You should not have any pending backlog papers and should have cleared all of your papers and only after that you will be eligible to appear for CLAT examination to get admission in LLB course.

Yes, you can practice law after completion of LLB course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?