31st May 2015, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Total fee expenses to study MBBS in Ukraine? Entrance exams to study with scholarship?

Hello everyone,
Can anyone of you tell me which exam
I have to write to study MBBS in Abroad
with scholarship? Please tell me how much fee
expenses requires if I want to study in Ukraine?

23rd May 2019, 05:43 PM
Dexpert
Member+

Default Re: Total fee expenses to study MBBS in Ukraine? Entrance exams to study with scholarship?

Eligibility criteria for MBBS in Ukraine :

1)Candidate must have minimum age 17
2)Candidate must have atleast 55% with subject as physics,chemistry and biology
3)Candidate who did not qualify /appear in NEET - 2019; should produce an Eligibility Certificate issued by Medical Council of India at the time of admission to Foreign Medical Universities.
==>MBBS Fee of Kiev Medical University, Ukraine is 28500 USD
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?