24th May 2016, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job if scored less than 50% in first 2 years of B.Com?

Hi,
I am Sonali Jain from Udaipur. I am doing B.Com and right now I am pursuing in 3rd year. My problem is that, I have scored less percentage in both 1st and 2nd year, less than 50% in both. So, after completing my Graduation I will get job with this percentage?

25th May 2016, 05:49 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get job if scored less than 50% in first 2 years of B.Com?

Yes, definitely you can get the jobs. There are a number of fields in which you don't require a certain percentage fixed as an eligibility criteria. You just need to shortlist those jobs and apply for them. Some of them are as follows :

* Civil Services
* Central Govt. jobs through SSC
* State govt jobs through a number of entrance
* Some of the private sector jobs

You just need to be a graduate in any stream for the above mentioned jobs.
25th May 2016, 09:09 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I am Sonali Jain from Udaipur. I am doing B.Com and right now I am pursuing in 3rd year. My problem is that, I have scored less percentage in both 1st and 2nd year, less than 50% in both. So, after completing my Graduation I will get job with this percentage?
If you have completed B.Com degree, then you are eligible for below given entrance exam for government jobs. Maximum government exams doesn't require any percentage marks in graduation degree.

1)School Service Commission

2)IBPS and SBI entrance exam

3)Civil service exam

4)CDS exam

5)Staff selection commission exam

6)Group D post

7)PSC exam
26th May 2016, 12:20 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
Yes, you can get many government jobs and private jobs after B.Com with less than 50% marks. You can appear for bank examinations through IBPS. The eligibility for Clerks and Probationary Officer is a pass in any graduation degree. There is no marks eligibility for this. You have to prepare well to get a job in the government sector because the competition for the job is very high. The website link is Click Here.

=> The candidate can apply for jobs through Staff Selection Commission. The website link is Click Here.

=> The candidate can apply for state staff selection commission like TNPSC, the website link is Click Here.

=> The candidate can also apply for jobs in Railways through Railway Recruitment Board, the website link is Click Here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?