23rd September 2015, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Detailed admission procedure to study B.Sc(Physics) in Punjabi University, Patiala?

Hello,
I want to take admission in B.Sc(Physics) in Punjabi University, Patiala. Can you please give me details for admission procedure about it? Please help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure of Punjabi University Patiala and Thapar University? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to take admission in Punjabi University, Patiala? What is the procedure?
  3. How to take admission in BSC(Mathematics)? Procedure to get admission in Punjabi University Patiala
  4. How can I get admission in Punjabi University Patiala or Punjab University Chandigarh for MA degree with history stream?
  5. How may I get admission in Punjab university, Chandigarh or Punjabi university, Patiala for M.Tech?
  6. How may I join M.Phil program in Punjabi from Punjab university in Patiala after completing post graduation in Punjabi?
  7. How to get admission in LLB after passing BB from Punjabi University Patiala?
  8. How to take admission in B.Pharmacy? Procedure to get admission in Punjabi University Patiala?
  9. Can I take admission in Punjabi University Patiala after clearing 12th with 75%?
  10. How to take admission in Punjabi University Patiala after doing B.A from EIILM university Sikim
  11. What is the criteria for taking admission in B.Sc.(honors) in Punjabi university, Patiala?
  12. What's the eligibility criteria and dates of the entrance test OF M.Sc bio-tech in Punjabi university, Patiala?
  13. How can I get admission in Punjabi University Patiala for bachelor of education
  14. How to do M.Com from Punjabi University Patiala?
  15. How may I get admission in Punjabi university, Patiala for B.Sc course in science stream?
  16. What is the eligibility to take admission in BSc Biology in Punjabi University Patiala?
  17. Admission in Punjabi University Patiala? I am doing diploma in mechanical engineering
  18. Detailed information about M.Phil course in Punjabi University for M.Com postgraduate?
17th September 2016, 10:05 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed admission procedure to study B.Sc(Physics) in Punjabi University, Patiala?

Sorry, to say that the Punjabi University, Patiala does not offer B.Sc. (Physics) course. The list of B.Sc. courses offered by Punjabi University, Patiala are mentioned below :-

--> B.Sc. Airlines, Tourism and Hospitality
--> B.Sc. Hons’ school in Mathematics
--> B.Sc. Hospitality & Hotel Management
--> B.Sc. Mathematics, Computer Applications and Management
--> B.Sc. Computer Science, Statistics & Mathematics

The Punjabi University, Patiala offer M.Sc. (Physics) course. So, if you are interested to pursue your Master's degree in Physics course after completion of your B.Sc. (Physics) course, you can do M.Sc. (Physics) course from Punjabi University, Patiala.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?