27th February 2015, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

In which field I will get admission to study in Master's Degree if secured 55% and studying B.Com last year?

Respected Sir/Madam
I Have question about my future study and job. My question is that what to do after my B.Com? Where I will go for study????.. because this year is my last year for complete Bachelor degree .. i hear by inform you that my average % in last all semester is 55 %.. so in which Master field i will get admission....?

28th February 2015, 03:41 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which field I will get admission to study in Master's Degree if secured 55% and studying B.Com last year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam
I Have question about my future study and job. My question is that what to do after my B.Com? Where I will go for study????.. because this year is my last year for complete Bachelor degree .. i hear by inform you that my average % in last all semester is 55 %.. so in which Master field i will get admission....?
It is good to hear that you are interested to apply for Higher degree course after completing 12th standard. There are so many Master degrees and professional courses are available after completing 12th standard. Since, you have scored 55% marks in your B.Com, which is an average score. You can easily get admission to Master degree and Professional course which 55% marks in Graduation. Here, I have listed you some best course after completing B.Com.

Master Degree Courses:

-Master of Commerce (M. Com)
-Master of Business Administration (MBA)

Professional Courses:

-Institute of Chartered Accountancy of India (ICAI)
-Cost and Work Accountancy (ICWA)
-Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI)
15th September 2016, 10:36 PM
saikat_samudra
Member+

Default Re: In which field I will get admission to study in Master's Degree if secured 55% and studying B.Com last year?

You said you have got 55% in your graduation , in that case first of all you can do higher study like MCom, or CS/CA/CFA/CWA Otherwise many Professional course are available Like:
  • Animation/Web Design
  • Mass Communication and Journalism
  • Hotel Management
  • Travel and Tourism
  • Air Hostess/Commercial Pilot
  • LLB/LLM
  • Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
  • Teaching/Education
  • Acting/Direction/Production Course
  • Modelling
  • BPO/KPO
  • Entrepreneurship
  • Creative writing and News writing

Depending on your interest you can choose any one and get admission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?