24th May 2016, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study distance B.Tech for ITI(Fitter) holder?

Dear Sir,
I have completed my ITI Fitter course. I want to do B.Tech through distance education. Is it possible? I am working in Hyderabad. Please send me the details.

25th May 2016, 05:27 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Possibility to study distance B.Tech for ITI(Fitter) holder?

No, according to the guidelines of AICTE, a graduation course which contains at least 40% of its part as practical, cannot be done through the distance learning.

Engineering a degree whose all the stream contain a vital part as practicals.

So, you cannot pursue Engineering through this mode.

If any university claims this, then do not trust them. You will just waste your money and time and all will go in vain.
25th May 2016, 11:40 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
I have completed my ITI Fitter course. I want to do B.Tech through distance education. Is it possible? I am working in Hyderabad. Please send me the details.
Sorry that you are not eligible for B. Tech after completing ITI course. Only those candidates who completed their Diploma or 12th standard are eligible to apply for B.Tech course. Being an ITI student, you are eligible to apply for Diploma course.
26th May 2016, 12:18 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
Sorry, it is not possible to study the B.Tech in distance mode with ITI (Fitter) qualification. You have to first study the Diploma course after ITI and then after completion of diploma you can apply for B.Tech course. You can join the B.Tech through lateral entry mode. You can join directly to the 2nd year of the B.Tech course. First you have to study diploma and then you can join B.Tech. It is not possible to do B.Tech directly after ITI (Fitter) course.
25th June 2020, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir I have completed my ITI ( Fitter) course I want to do mechanical engineer admission is it possible ? I am Amravati (M.H.) Please send me Details .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?