7th February 2014, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Engineering through distance mode is possible for Arts graduate?

Is it possible to do BE/BTech or MSc environmental science in distance or regular on base or arts streams ???
I am Bachelor of arts degree holder.

Plz find out the details n reply me ??

Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Information about designing course? I am an Arts graduation through distance mode
  2. How should I pursue MBA after completing B.A with 47% marks
  3. Can I do Ph.D in fine arts through distance mode in Punjab?
  4. Information about EIILM University distance mode for bachelor of Arts?
  5. Can I apply for government jobs after completing graduation in B.A Arts through distance mode?
  6. List of the colleges offering diploma or degree course through distance mode? I am an engineering graduate
  7. Which is the best demanded PG course for a B.Com graduate with two years Experience in CA Articleship? Can i do MBA via distance learning?
  8. Is it possible to do distance course in diploma electrical engineering?
  9. Am I eligible to appear for SSC graduate level exams after BSc Maths through distance? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I pursue B.E through distance mode after passing Metallurgical Diploma Engineering?
  11. How to do diploma in electrical engineering in distance mode of education
  12. Difference between distance mode and regular mode?
  13. Can I fill up private form of B.A after passing 12th 7 years back?
  14. Am I eligible for SSC graduate level exam after doing BSc maths from Annamalai University through distance education?
  15. Is it possible to do distance course in Diploma Electrical Engineering?
  16. Universities offering B.E/B.Tech course in Distance Mode in India?
  17. How to pursue LLB through distance mode? Which are the universities?
  18. How to take admission in any university offering bachelors of Arts through distance mode? Names of the universities where I can seek admission
12th February 2014, 06:53 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Engineering through distance mode is possible for Arts graduate?

You may go for the Distance mode Engineering after your successful completion of your studied with Arts stream.Generally All India Council for Technical Educations is going to the allow the students can pursue through the distance mode.Engineering will be made available through the correspondence mode as long as the lab work for these kind of courses are conducted through the face to face sessions.

The eligibility for doing this engineering course in correspondence mode is that,the candidates must have at least one regular class diploma or else the degree with some work experience ,who are eligible to appear for the distance technical education degrees.You can go for the one year diploma course to be eligible for this course.

Right now,there is an opportunity,to pursue the technical courses like the management and computer application programmes through the distance learning.Since AICTE plans to allow the engineering course through distance mode,you no need to worry at all.So mean while go for the work and if you have got the work experience then you can easily avail the opportunity of getting the distance education mode or correspondence mode.This work experience relaxation is not applicable to the Architecture students as well as B.Pharmacy courses.So only this is applicable for the Only engineering courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?