8th December 2014, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study MBA for Diploma holder?

hello
is it possible to study master of business
management course after diploma course?
kindly let me know immediately
thank you in advance

9th December 2014, 06:07 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study MBA for Diploma holder?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
is it possible to study master of business
management course after diploma course?
kindly let me know immediately
thank you in advance

You cannot study MBA being a Diploma holder as you are not satisfying the education qualification needed for doing the course. To tell about the MBA course, it is a Post graduate course and this course is of 2 years duration.

The needed education qualification for the MBA course is that the candidate should have completed a UG degree from a recognized university and there is no age limit for doing the course.

Apart from this you would need to write the entrance exam which is held for doing the MBA course. Since you have only completed Diploma you are not satisfying the qualification for MBA

Regards
~Jxsab~
9th December 2014, 06:14 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study MBA for Diploma holder?

No, you cannot directly pursue MBA course after completion of Diploma course. To be eligible to pursue MBA course, you must have completed Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognised university. After completion of your three years Diploma course, you can get admission in B.Tech Second year through Lateral Entry Process. After completion of B.Tech course, you can appear for MBA entrance examinations like MAT, CAT, XAT, CMAT, etc. By qualifying the MBA entrance examination, you can get admission in MBA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?