7th December 2015, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study Graduation and MBA both at the same time?

Hello,
I have got poor result in BBA. Now I have taken decision that I will do Graduation again in other subject and will do MBA also by Distance. Now my question is, is it possible to do Graduation and MBA at same?

25th January 2016, 05:25 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Graduation and MBA both at the same time?

You can't get admission in MBA if you don't have a degree qualification. If you have got BBA qualification with 50% marks then surely you will be eligible for MBA entrance exams but admission will be according to your score.

Hence, make sure you have a degree before applying for MBA admission. Also, be prepared for exams like CAT/GMAT/MAT so that you get admission in a top college.
8th June 2017, 05:20 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

No, you cannot study graduation and MBA at a time because for studying MBA the candidate need to complete graduation with minimum 50% and attend the entrance exam and qualify in the exam for the studying MBA.

MBA (Masters of Business Administration) is a 2 years post graduation course. This course deals and builds with the business concepts, accounting, finance, etc. The eligibility and entrance exams are mentioned below.

Eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should complete their graduation or any equivalent education with 50% from any recognised university.

Entrance exams:
For the below mentioned exams the eligibility required to apply for the exam is the candidate should have 50% in their graduation.
- CAT
- XAT
- MAT
- CMAT
- GMAT
- SNAP
- IBSAT
- NMAT
- TISS
- ATMA
28th June 2017, 11:59 AM
yamram

Hi
The basic eligibility criteria for pursuing MBA is that at least you should have cleared passed your Bachelor's degree with at least 50% aggregate marks .The Master of Business Administration (MBA or M.B.A.) is a master's degree.
So, i don't think so it is possible to pursue MBA while doing graduation.
After you finished your Bachelor' degree then you can easily pursue MBA if you are really interested in pursuing MBA. But if you are really interested then i can recommend you some of the well known universities like Lovely Professional University, Symbiosis University, Amity university etc. Make sure you enroll yourself in the well known university that offers extraordinary learning environment to its students.
4th July 2017, 02:16 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

No its not possible to do MBA and graduation at the same time or in a same year.After completing graduation you can get admission in MBA. You have apply for graduation first. You can do gradation with distance education also so, that there will be no need to attend regular classes.
MBA MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
Basic Qualification for 2 yrs Full time MBA Course is that you should have graduation degree of 3 yrs or 4yrs of course with a recognized university
You should have scored 50% marks above from recognized institutions or university
Crack any one entrance exam CAT / MAT Exams
Try to appear CAT most of the top institute accept only CAT Exam
There are so many entrance exam available
CAT
MAT
XAT
SNAP
Top Colleges for MBA-
IIM
FMS
XAVIER
SYMBOSIS
IIFT
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?