16th November 2016, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change the college after completing 2nd year of Diploma course?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing Diploma Course and I have completed my 2nd year of the course. I want to change the college for 3rd year of the course, I want to know is it possible to change the college after completing 2nd year? Please answer as soon as possible.

18th November 2016, 03:56 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to change the college after completing 2nd year of Diploma course?

No, you can't change the college after completing 2nd year of the diploma course. Such changes mostly happen in the first of the course, that also when there is seat vacant in the said college.

Hence, at present you can't get your college changed. Just try to study in the same college or you can look to get admission in other college.
10th April 2017, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to change the college after completing 2nd year of Diploma course?

I am learning in 2 year diploma in collegela I have to change my college for 3 year in any condition so how much marks should I got in 2 year
2nd July 2018, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 2nd year Computer diploma msbte board, can i change my college as i am now in 3rd year from 5th semester ?
I have all clear results and no kt. I want to change because my current college is very far away from my home and i have to stay in hostel there and just beside my house i have a diploma-degree college campus.
please tell me the process, procedure, rules how i can change my college..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?