1st July 2015, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission in Architecture course with AIEEE AIR rank of 18000?

Is it possible to get admission in Architecture course with AIEEE AIR rank of 18000?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be able to get admission after scoring 18000 rank in AIEEE?
  2. Is there reservasion for ST girls in AIEEE? Can I get a seat in any NITs? My AIR is 18000 and state(Uttarakhand) rank is 372 in AIEEE under ST category
  3. AIEEE BArch. Rank required for admission in architecture -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which UPTU engineering college can I get admission after scoring 18000 in UPTU and 66000 in AIEEE?
  5. Is the ranking for AIEEE Architecture exam and AIEEE engineering exam done separately? What rank is considered to be good for admission in top Architecture colleges across India?
  6. Which b.arch colleges can i get into with AIEEE AIR of 8830?
  7. Is it true that AIEEE pattern changes every year? What will be the pattern of this year? Are the ranks for AIEEE and AIEEE Architecture given seperately? Do we have to get the main rank list of AIEEE to get a seat in Architecture?
  8. Can I get admission in any college after scoring a rank of 18000 in GGSIPU?
  9. What should be the minimum rank one should get in AIEEE to get in a good Architecture College? How many students can give AIEEE Architecture every year?
  10. What is the AIEEE B.Arch rank required for admission in government architecture college
  11. Which government engineering college can I get in Haryana if my rank in AIEEE is 120000?
  12. Where will I get admission in UP after scoring 246 UPSEE GN rank, AIEEE AIR of 40287 and GN IP rank of 563?
  13. Which are the top 10 B.Pharmacy colleges in Hyderabad? I have scored 18000 rank in EAMCET
  14. Will it be possible to take admission in NIT/government aided institute after scoring AIEEE B.Arch AIR of 5187? What are the other options for getting admission in B.Arch on the basis of AIEEE rank?
  15. List of the top colleges for architecture stream? My AIR is 9990, state(MP) rank is 565 and OBC AIR is 2193 in AIEEE(for B.Arch)
  16. How to get a good architecture college under AIEEE?
  17. Is it possible to take admission for Architecture in NIT Calicut with these ranks?
  18. Rank required for admission in top 10 colleges of Architecture?
2nd July 2015, 03:56 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in Architecture course with AIEEE AIR rank of 18000?

Yes, it is very much possible to get admission into B.Arch course through the above mentioned exam but when it comes to getting admission on 18000 rank, it depends upon the level of competition that very year.

Admission to any course via any entrance examination is only provided depending upon the rank scored and the better the rank the more higher chances of getting admission. Therefore, there is a minimum chance for you to get admission in the course as you haven't scored quite good rank, but do try and see if you are lucky enough to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?