1st July 2015, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

Details about correspondence course for graduation after 10th?

Is there any correspondence course for graduation after 10 th??? Already I completed b sc in the year 2004...but I lost my plus two and degree certificate so I want to do graduation..

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to join B.Com through correspondence after 10th? Which institutes are good for B.Com?
  2. B.Com through Correspondence after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. B.A. through Correspondence after 10th? If done will this degree be valid?
  4. What can I do after completing correspondence diploma in IT, PG or Graduation? Which universities are the best for these courses?
  5. ITI course after 10th through correspondence is possible?
  6. How can I complete my graduation after 10th through correspondence?
  7. Fee structure for FYB.Com? I want to continue my graduation in correspondence course
  8. Details regarding the Entrance Exam for B.Ed course in Correspondence after completion of BA in Correspondence?
  9. Masters Degree from reputed college after graduation through correspondence?
  10. How to do LLB correspondence course from Mumbai after completing graduation in B.Com from SNDT University
  11. Can I do B.Com correspondence after completing 10th?
  12. Details about correspondence courses to complete the graduation in Kolkata?
  13. Diploma in Computer science with correspondence after 10th standard?
  14. Top colleges for Average Students in DU for engineering Hons course? Are correspondence graduation courses valid?
  15. Correspondence course in graduation (BA)? How many years required to complete graduation if one year is not possible?
  16. Does Mysore University offers M.Sc program through distance learning in Biochemistry, Biotechnology or Genetics?
  17. Can I do graduation in correspondence mode? What is the procedure followed for the same?
  18. Is M.Tech correspondence having the same value as the full time M.Tech? Details about the M.Tech correspondence colleges in Bangalore?
2nd July 2015, 02:47 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about correspondence course for graduation after 10th?

No, it is not possible to pursue Correspondence Graduation course after completion of your 10th standard even if you have already completed 12th standard and Bachelor's degree course because, the colleges ask for proof i.e., certificate to provide admission in Graduation course. So, I suggest you to contact your school and college management and inform them about the loss of your certificates, they may inform to respective boards and they can help you to get your certificates.
2nd July 2015, 03:06 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about correspondence course for graduation after 10th?

There is no correspondence course for graduation after 10th. For any correspondence graduation course you must have completed 12th class or diploma certificate.

As, you lost your plus two and degree certificate you can contact the related board and university for the issue of new certificates. Just write an application and submit it to the board and the university along with the applicable fee, they will send you the certificate to your correspondence address.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?