7th July 2017, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission in a good college in Faridabad or Gurgaon, if studied commerce without math?

Hay, I am in 12th class commerce and I am not having math. Can I get admission in any good college in Faridabad or Gurgaon? I will wait for your answer. Please help me.

9th July 2017, 11:38 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in a good college in Faridabad or Gurgaon, if studied commerce without math?

Yes its quite possible for a student who have studied 12th standard in commerce stream without maths, to get admission in a good college in Faridabad or Gurgaon provided he/she should have scored good marks (above 60% aggregate marks) in his/her higher secondary examination.
Also the candidate should have completed his/her higher secondary examination or its equivalent from a recognized board.
The admission will be provided to a college either on the basis of merit marks scored in 12th standard or on the basis of merit rank achieved in the entrance examination conducted by the college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?