15th February 2016, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study regular/correspondence PhD in English Literature at New Delhi, Faridabad, Gurgaon, Noida, Punjab and Haryana?

Hello,
I want to do PhD in English Literature. I have only 52% marks in M.A. on regular basis. Please can you tell me procedure of getting admission into PhD in regular and correspondence courses especially in New Delhi, Faridabad, Gurgaon, Noida, Punjab, Haryana. Thanks and regards.

Related Questions:
  1. UGC recognized universities for PhD in English in New Delhi through distance or regular mode -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Admission procedure to study PhD in English Literature in UK for M.A. postgraduate?
  3. Which are the good electronic companies in NCR for job? I am a diploma final year student from ECE
  4. Admission procedure to study PhD in English Literature in Ranchi University for M.A. postgraduate?
  5. Admission procedure to study PhD in English Literature in Oxford University for B.A.(English) candidate?
  6. List of colleges which offer PhD in English Literature in UK? Procedure to get admission?
  7. Admission procedure and course duration of PhD in Delhi University for a Lecturer of Qassim University who has completed Master's in English Literature in University of Sargodha?
  8. Possibility to study PhD without M.Phil for English Literature postgraduate? List good universities with admission procedure?
  9. List of the top government and private colleges? I have scored 8410 rank
  10. For which state would I get the domicile certificate? What's the procedure for the same? I was born in Ludhiyana(Punjab). But all of my education has been in Faridabad(Haryana)
  11. What is the procedure followed to get admission in Delhi University to do Ph.D if I am a Pakistani?
  12. Which are CA colleges for me after studying in 12th?
  13. In which country I should pursue M.A. and PhD(English Literature) in Abroad?
  14. Procedure to do PhD in UK for English Literature postgraduate?
  15. Can I study PhD if pursuing Distance M.A. in English Literature?
  16. Phd in english literature from R.S.S.U university of Raipur (C.G). procedure and papers
  17. Can I become a Lecturer if study PhD in Management being a MBA and M.A.(English Literature) postgraduate?
  18. Can i get admission into YMCA Faridabad and Deen Bandu Chotturam after scoring 130 marks in AIEEE? List of government colleges in Punjab, Haryana, Himachal

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?