31st March 2015, 08:23 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission for Graduation regular course after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering and currently working?

I completed diploma in mechanical engineering. after that i m doing job now i want to complete my graduation so can i get admission in regular course or not? If so do I need to quit my job? What are the procedure and formalities which need to be followed?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  2. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Mechanical Diploma? Best universities in these countries for Graduation? Procedure to get admission in these universities?
  3. Can I do Mechanical engineering diploma and graduation correspondent with regular diploma?
  4. Will my both degree and diploma degree be valid if I have completed in private and regular?
  5. How to do BE/B.Tech through distance education after completion of Diploma in mechanical engineering?
  6. Can i do correspondence B.E Mechanical Engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Any possibility to do graduation in 1 year? Can I take up admission in regular college for my PG?
  9. Is Diploma in Mechanical Engineering eligible for TNPSC Group IV?
  10. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US, UK and Australia after completion of Diploma with Mechanical stream? List of universities offering this course in these countries?
  11. Possibility to study correspondence B.E. for Diploma Mechanical Engineer who has 21 years of working experience? Procedure to get admission and fee structure off any college in Mumbai?
  12. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course?
  13. Should I go for Diploma to Degree in Mechanical or Engineering in Mechanical after completion of 10+2 to become IAS Officer? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is NDA entrance exam hard to crack? What is the procedure to crack the exam?
  15. How to do mechanical engineering graduation after completing diploma in mechanical engineering? I am doing a job in private industry
  16. List of AICTE affiliated distance colleges offering admission in Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering for ITI holder?
  17. What is the procedure to apply for RTO Sub Inspector exam after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [New]
  18. How may I do B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) after completing 3 years of diploma(Mechanical engineering) from government polytechnic? Currently am working in construction site
31st March 2015, 03:41 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission for Graduation regular course after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering and currently working?

You can easily get admission in engineering degree course in regular mode even after you have completed a diploma in mechanical engineering because there is no such provision that if a candidate have completed diploma or any other course in the relevant field then he/she can not pursue any other course or may be degree course in the same stream so you should not worry about your eligibility and get admission in regular degree course.

Now one thing which comes in front is that if you take admission in regular degree course then you will have to attend college classes everyday or may be weekly or any other system is there according to the college so if you do not want to leave your current job then you should get admission in regular degree course which provides classes to students as per their availability of time then you can easily pursue while being in the job.

After getting degree in the same stream, your job opportunities will be explored and you will have different offers from various MNCs and as you are already in the job then you will not need to prepare for anything extra to get the job and due to experience you will be selected easily while campus recruitment so this is going to be very advantageous for you to achieve growth in career.
31st March 2015, 08:08 PM
gopalasamudrum
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission for Graduation regular course after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering and currently working?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed diploma in mechanical engineering. after that i m doing job now i want to complete my graduation so can i get admission in regular course or not? If so do I need to quit my job? What are the procedure and formalities which need to be followed?
There is no need for quitting the job. You can join correspondence B.Tech /B.E programme or part time B.Tech /B.E programme. You can apply for B.E Mechanical engineering since you have done diploma in the same.

You can apply for any of the following colleges in India.

>>Bhilai Institute of Technology
>>Dimensional Academy of Engineering
>>AMET University
>>Anna university
>>GCT, Kannur
>>GCT, Salem
>>CIT, Coimbatore
>>Dr. GPRD Patel Institute of Technology & Management
>>Gayatri Vidya Parishad College of Engineering
>>IGNOU
>>Bharathi institute of Technology
>>Bannari Amman institute of Technology
2nd April 2015, 12:15 PM
kunalroy89

Not at all.You need not quit working to complete your B.Tech. You can take admission in AMIE and can complete your degree by correspondence. Diploma to degree course is of 3year or 6semester duration.
Degree from AMIE is universally accepted and recognised.Although passing degree from AMIE is a bit tougher but that is the best option.
You can also opt for regular classroom course from a good college but that would mean leaving the job or taking a 3year leave both of which are not practical for all.
Check out AMIE website and also regional AMIE office and they will guide you
5th March 2016, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

Can i do graduation in any stream after diploma i.e B.A or BSC or b.com.plz reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?