5th January 2015, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get B.Tech degree after doing B.A from AICTE approved colleges?

Right now I am in Kalyani Group after my MBA in marketing, but right now I want to do B.Tech from a AICTU college I completed my 12th standard with science after that I had done my B.A. is this possible for me to get a B.Tech degree from a AICTU approved college?

9th January 2015, 05:13 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get B.Tech degree after doing B.A from AICTE approved colleges?

No, it is not possible for you to get a B.Tech degree after completing your B.A. from AICTE approved college or from any other college as well.

To get a B.Tech degree you will have to sit for Joint Entrance Examination, after that according to your marks and rank you will be provided colleges for admission in B.Tceh course or you can get direct admission through management quota.

Note: Age for a candidate aspiring to pursue B.Tech course should not exceed above 20 years, as it is the maximum age criteria for admission in B.Tech course.
The minimum age being 17 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?