9th May 2022, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to improve my marks of graduation after several years of gap?

I have passed my graduation in april 2008 under the Punjabi university patiala. I want to improve my marks in graduation is it possible? What can i do for improve marks in my graduation .

9th May 2022, 02:10 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to improve my marks of graduation after several years of gap?

One can improve the marks at the time they completed their graduation, but after long gap it's possible.
If a candidate fails in any subject then they can apply for back paper and clear it.
And if they want to improve marks in any subject then they can appear for improvement exam and can score better marks.
As there is a time limit for improvement exam also , and you have crossed that limit.
10th May 2022, 01:15 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to improve my marks of graduation after several years of gap?

Yes. It is possible to improve your graduation marks after several years of gap. For this, you have to apply for the improvement exam. You have to fill up the application form and submit it to your university to get appear in the improvement exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?