1st March 2016, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to improve the graduation marks after a long gap?

I passed my BA in 1988 from HNB University. My subjects were Pol. Sc. Eco., Sociology and medium was hindi. My percentage was poor (38%). Is any provision is available that I improve my graduation on the basis of my passed exam.

Kindly guide me.

1st March 2016, 04:46 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to improve the graduation marks after a long gap?

No,it is not possible to improve your percentage after long gap.It was possible at the time when you have completed your graduation.
1st March 2016, 06:17 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

There is no procedure to improve graduation marks which is almost 20 years old. Improvement exams are available for graduates who passed two months back. In fact two months is the time to apply for improvement after the declaration of result.

Hence, now you don't have any option available because there is a time limit if you are not satisfied with the marks you have got.
1st March 2016, 08:17 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

No, I am sorry to say that you cannot apply to improve your graduation marks after such a long time gap. You will either have to deal with it or will have to appear for your graduation all over again from open University.
1st March 2016, 08:19 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

The only provision available for you is that you need to opt for your graduation course all over again from any Open University. You have no chance to improve your graduation marks now after all these long years.
29th July 2021, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to improve the post graduation (MBA) marks from Aktu passout 2014.i did complete my mba with 53 %.any process to improve my percentage after 7 yr .plz any one tell me.
15th June 2022, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

I complet6my graduation from br Ambedkar open University in 2016 but I have not collected my degree..can I write improvement in 2022 as I need 50%marks to do B.Ed .I've only 43
26th July 2023, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

i have compelete my BA from SOL in 2019 i need to improve my marks as i want to go for b.ed cam i apply for improvement
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?