10th September 2015, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study BBA(H) if completed 12th with Political Science, Philosophy, Education and Economics?

Hello Everyone,
Can a student of Humanities eligible to join in the course of BBA(H)? In 12th, I had Philosophy, Political Science, Education and Economics. Am I eligible for BBA(H)?

Related Questions:
  1. Courses available in Geography after B.A in JNU, BHU and DU? Procedure to apply for these colleges?
  2. Which subjects should I choose for IAS Main Exam being a Graduate with English Honors?
  3. Best career option for me after 12th if I belong to arts stream with subjects like Political Science, Economics, Logic and Philosophy, Sociology, English and Alternative English?
  4. How to get admission in graduation with Sanskrit as major subject? Is there any open university in India which provides this facility?
  5. Am I eligible for IAS if I have Economics, Political Science, History, and Arts as my subjects in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to do M.A in English after passing B.A from HPU Shimla?
  7. Is the recruitment procedure of IB to be held soon SKM University valid?
  8. Can I do B.Ed in Hyderabad after doing B.Tech 4th year
  9. How many subjects are there in B.A?
  10. Which is better to study in B.A. Honours among Political Science and Economics?
  11. How can I apply for Education Loan if getting 40% scholarship to study in London School of Economics and Political Science?
  12. Difference between Social Political Science and Socio-Political Philosophy?
  13. How to do M.E in economics after completing B.A in Philosophy?
  14. Universities to pursue M.Phil through correspondence? I am a lecturer
  15. MA in Philosophy through distance education is possible after BA in Economics?
  16. How to do economics honors after passing 12th and humanities?
  17. Can I get admission in DU for Political Science Honours if scored 95 marks in 12th Political Science?
  18. How to pursue M.Phil from correspondence? I have done M.A in Sociology
11th September 2015, 09:50 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study BBA(H) if completed 12th with Political Science, Philosophy, Education and Economics?

For BBA admission you should have 12th qualification in any stream from a recognized board of education. There is no need to worry if you are from a particular stream.

Admission is mostly based on entrance exam and only those who have good performance are eligible for admission in reputed colleges.
12th September 2015, 12:24 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study BBA(H) if completed 12th with Political Science, Philosophy, Education and Economics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
Can a student of Humanities eligible to join in the course of BBA(H)? In 12th, I had Philosophy, Political Science, Education and Economics. Am I eligible for BBA(H)?
Yes, you are eligible for BBA course.

BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration.

Eligibility criteria for BBA course.

You should have qualified in science or commerce or arts from recognized board. Some colleges may conduct entrance examination for BBA admission.

Course structure are as follows,

First Year:

Principles of Management
Financial Accounting
Business Communication
Computer Fundamentals
Marketing Management
Managerial Economics
Business Statistics
Production & Operations Management

Second Year:

Business Policy
Business Law
HRM
Organisation Behaviour
Mathematics For Business and Economics
Financial Management
Advertising Fundamentals
Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management

Third Year:

Corporate Legal Framework
Marketing Research
Sales Management
Quality Management
Consumer Behaviour
Environmental Management
Management Information System
Project
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?