18th December 2015, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study Fashion Technology course in Tamil medium?

I am Tamilian and want to study Fashion Technology course in Tamil medium. I want to make a career in fashion field. So tell me if it is possible to study this course in Tamil medium or not?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do fashion technology after finishing 12th in Tamil medium
  2. Am I eligible to study Bachelors in Fashion Technology after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  3. Books related to fashion technology in English Medium? Where can I find the books easily?
  4. Can I study B.A.(Tamil) if completed Diploma in Fashion Technology on 10th basis?
  5. Which college can I get through counseling after scoring 2098 rank in NIFT?
  6. How to do fashion technology in M.Tech after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering? Is there any chance to study fashion technology in M.Tech?
  7. How to do fashion technology in M.Tech after completing B.Tech Mechanical? Is there any chance to study Fashion Technology in M.Tech
  8. Procedure to study Fashion Technology course in National Institute of Fashion Technology for B.Tech candidate?
  9. In Tamil Nadu which university offers B.Tech in Fashion Technology?
  10. Can I take tamil as a subject for IAS Mains? I've done B.Sc (Fashion Tech).
  11. How to get board chemistry question papers?
  12. List of Colleges in Tamil Nadu offering B.Tech in Fashion Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Difference between Bachelor of Fashion Designing and Bachelor of Fashion Technology?
  14. Universities and Institutes offering PG in Fashion Designing in distance mode?
  15. Can i study Fashion Technology after passing 12th from Arts side?
  16. Can I study PG in Fashion Technology on Diploma basis being a BCA graduate?
  17. How to do Ph.D in Fashion Technology? I have done MSc in Fashion technology with 73%
  18. Which colleges can I get through counseling?
19th December 2015, 05:57 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study Fashion Technology course in Tamil medium?

Fashion technology is a technical course and in all probability it will be in English medium only. There is no chance of doing it in Tamil medium. You have study in English.

Syllabus and books are in English mode and also the question papers will be offered in only one language. Therefore, there is no chance of doing in any other language.
19th December 2015, 11:50 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Is it possible to study Fashion Technology course in Tamil medium?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am Tamilian and want to study Fashion Technology course in Tamil medium. I want to make a career in fashion field. So tell me if it is possible to study this course in Tamil medium or not?
The candidate can study the diploma course in Fashion Technology at Tamil Nadu Open University in Tamil medium. You can study the course in Tamil medium in Tamil Nadu Open University.
The name of the course is Diploma in Fashion Design and Garment Making (Tamil and English medium).
The eligibility to study the course is 10th pass.
The duration of the course is minimum 1 to maximum 4 years.
The candidate can check the details in the website http://www.tnou.ac.in/VC_DFGM.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?