18th December 2015, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Is JD Institute of Fashion Technology (Mumbai) good to study Fashion course or not?

I have got admission in the JD Institute of fashion technology, mumbai. So i want to know if this institute is good for studying fashion or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Universities and Institutes offering PG in Fashion Designing in distance mode?
  2. Is JD Institute of Fashion Technology (Mumbai) good to study Fashion course or not? -- [New]
  3. Is JD Institute of Fashion Technology, Mumbai good to study Diploma in Fashion?
  4. Which colleges can I get through counseling?
  5. Procedure to study Fashion Technology course in National Institute of Fashion Technology for B.Tech candidate?
  6. Best Textile Chemistry colleges for B.Tech?
  7. List of colleges which offer Bachelor of Design in India
  8. Fashion Designing related courses for 10th student? Detailed information about the colleges which offer Fashion Designing courses?
  9. How to do fashion technology in M.Tech after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering? Is there any chance to study fashion technology in M.Tech?
  10. How to do fashion technology in M.Tech after completing B.Tech Mechanical? Is there any chance to study Fashion Technology in M.Tech
  11. Which is the best college for designing/arts/creativity? How to apply for it?
  12. How to do Ph.D in Fashion Technology? I have done MSc in Fashion technology with 73%
  13. Can I study Fashion Technology being an ECE Diploma student?
  14. Can I study PG in Fashion Technology on Diploma basis being a BCA graduate?
  15. What is the NIFT ranking system for B.Des? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What should I study among Fashion Technology and Fashion Designing in 1 year Diploma course? Difference between them?
  17. What are the job opportunities and scope if I do BFTech?
  18. Is there any chance to do fashion technology in M.Tech after completing B.Tech?
19th December 2015, 03:46 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is JD Institute of Fashion Technology (Mumbai) good to study Fashion course or not?

Of course yes. JD Institute of Fashion Technology in mumbai is one of the best institution for Fashion Technology based courses. JD Institute of Fashion Technology is an India's leading Fashion School. I am proud to say that JD Institute of Fashion Technology is with 25 centers and Campuses across the country. And Even since 1988, JD Institute has trained more than 50,000 candidates in Fashion and Design. As far as my best knowledge is concerned, JD Institute of Fashion Technology (Mumbai) has great infrastructure and wonderful learning environment.
Here are the contact details of JD Institute of Fashion Technology, Mumbai.
Phone Number - 022 2615 4949
Address - Hemu Arcade, Ground Floor, Opp.Vile Parle Station West, Mumbai, Maharashtra-400057
Click here for official website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?